So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.2

Aggregator gang
As a WN reader, I'm so glad the manga artist didn't neglect this part.

The tenth army hooded girl is Kumoko-chan aka Shiro-chan

Double-page supporter
@jokerxhisoka

In previous chapter i talk really long how it was obvious that demon king isn't Kumoko and that statement don't need a spoiler tag. But that chapter really made me think otherwise.
Looks like mangaka for some reason really want us to believe that it's Kumoko with that "Nai wa"... I thought that demon king in WN rarely used that... need to see original version, because in translation there wasn't such thing... but i can't belive that translator scrapped "naiwa", it was always left untouched for obvious reason

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
The manga doesn't make it clear so I would expect at least some manga-only readers to think demon king is Kumoko. But if I hadn't read the novels I would never come to the comment section anyway so I suppose anybody who reads that is okay with spoiling the story for themselves.

Group Leader
@ jokerxhisoka Thanks, I was feeling really disappointed with her design~
and thank you @hikufalafel too. Now I don't feel lost anymore. ?

Dex-chan lover
Finally starting. If you're confused that's intended.

Keep those spoilers hidden!

That bald guy looks hilariously like a certain bald guy on the Egyptian team in Eyeshield 21.

Contributor
This is pretty lame really. A bunch of random generic characters that have seemingly nothing to do with a certain adorably cute spider. No one cares about these weirdos.

Users who are viewing this thread