So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29.3

Dex-chan lover
I know this is setup for the next arc but god damn is it fucking boring, like I don't even give a shit about the new characters I just want our Kumo-chan.

Fed-Kun's army
If the characters don't do anything, don't show them! What a waste of time. I was so stoked to see another chapter, t'was just a dud.

@Grimson-Gurdian It’s in the WN too. It tells multiple timelines in parallel. This was chapter B1.

Also, if you can’t deal with a long-winded setup that makes your head go boom hundreds of chapters later, this isn’t the right story for you.

People just want good stuff without knowing anything.

If you don't like the way this story unfolds then i advice you stop reading novels/comics/manga and anything that have a world building style story.

You people are the one making thing bad about story telling.

This was by far the shittiest chapter in the entire manga. Everything that happened here could have been summed up in 2 pages. Hell, a better writer could probably rewrite the previous 2 chapters into half a chapter, and with more impact!

Dex-chan lover
Um peoples.
These people are some of the most important characters in this entire manga, if you found this ch. boring it was because you did not pay attention to all the small details.

This manga keeps getting worse and worse the more I read it. Maybe I should only read the novel

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this chapter sucked. If you're not following the LN then you're not going to get this at all. Why so short?

G-P

Dex-chan lover
@TheBlueCat
Got it right. Having people thrown at your face you never seen before, sitting around a table looking very serious and having a very serious discussion while doing bugger all is pretty bad especially after a cliffhanger. This is probably for building suspense and introducing important characters, but after these two chapters I still don't give a rats ass about these guys and I'm starting to get annoyed. This could've been handled better if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread