So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
@Harvester casting abyss magic
nJWtw0m.jpg

@fatalystic

I don't know, I feel like it worked out well in the end for the web novel. Yeah, it was a bit convoluted and you quite literally HAVE to piece out what the heck taboo was all about by yourself, but it felt awesome and made you feel super smart when you did figure it out on your own.

Then again, I do like this approach too, being clear is never bad, specially with a setting like this one. The only complaint I have its, they did things backwards in the LN <--> Manga. They should've teased us like they tried to do in the LN without telling us what Kumoko's reaction was outright, even though it didnt work in the LN because in THE SAME BOOK they give you the answer to the tease, like wtf? And here in the manga, where they had the chance to tease throughout the chapters, they straight up didn't... talk about missed opportunities.

~yay! I just finished reading It up to 29.3 two days ago and theres already a new chapter! Good timing, I guess. :eek:
Though I'm curious about her stats and new skills, she usually apraise herself right away after evolving, the way she just skipped It this time is making me anxious. lol

Contributor
Did Information-in-charge go through the link to hack mother or was it the other 3?
I thought it was going to be just information but it looked like the other 3 were in the link, the art was a bit confusing.

@jasty
Information-in-charge sent the other three through the link. Recheck page 14 and you can see their headgears.

@jasty
Information-in-Charge stayed behind. Someone's gotta control the body, after all. IIUC, the one who stayed behind could have been any of them, though.

Also, some of Kumoko's musings on this chapter are amusing, because currently in the WN,
Kumoko is fighting Admin Gyurie

Contributor
@CharlesDexterWard

So it was her idea but she didn't want to go herself? The others didn't like the idea it looked like. Eh ok.

I'm glad at least we're back to this being a cute manga.

@jasty
Well, information-in-charge was the one to stay behind because I'm pretty sure she's the original will, anyway. They mentioned the risk of getting absorbed, after all.

One of my biggest complaints in the WN was how DRASTICALLY her personality changed over such a short period. All the humor dried up. The story was so good though, that I stuck with it. If the manga is looking to fix that AND keep the bomb story? Best of both worlds; 10/10, do want.

Dex-chan lover
That casual 'spoiler' tho
"What if we get mixed with Mother's soul!?"

Well, not Mother's, but Grandmother's

Hm....was Information the one that merged with grandma, making her next line 'what ever happen, it's not me' also flag raising?

Dex-chan lover
@fatalystic
I disagree. They made it very clear that Kumoko was going to do it because whatever she learned was so fucked up she had no other choice. And for her it's always been about survival. Yes the 'reveal' about the truth behind why she's being forced into doing it doesn't come until waaaay fucking later on, it keeps the reader guessing on what could possibly be the cause of her new objectives.
And I disagree with
@Garlyle
Her personality didn't change to that extent, and there still was humor. She also become one of mutliple PoVs which made her seem more insane since we don't get her inner dialogue all the time.
Which is honestly hilarious in flashbacks when we see from both perspectives of her fucking around and the other party being scared shitless.

Also she had some pretty clear cut reasoning for her personality change with both Taboo and having to be more serious to deal with a massive problem of which she's the only one willing to take moves to fix along with trying to save people along with finding out another MAJOR SPOILER. (Which I'll just refuse to say in case someone who doesn't know reads this.)
DESPITE ALL THAT she still does a lot of the shit she does now. Making jokes in fights, doing over the top nonsense, etc.

I will say that I like the Mental Connection to the Spider Mom A WHOLE FUCKING LOT MORE than how it was done in the WN. The WN completely glossed over this fact and we instead get a chapter way later on that's does an infodump on this exact moment. It fixes a huge problem I had with the WN.

@WhimsiCat
Information wasn't one of the ones shown being sent out.
And I believe Magic in Charge is the one who does that deed. And the whole Mahou Shoujo thing become relevant once more.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore.

Oh, wait.
I never knew to begin with!
Alrighty then.

@shoker
Information in-charge is the real kumo.
body in-charge is the one who's inside Ariel and magic in-charge #1 take possession of mother's body.

Dex-chan lover
I am sure someone already stated this, but I have to express my "anger" about the skill "anger"... Which should be "wrath"as they are based on the seven deadly sins...

Dex-chan lover
@Aricitic
It's not one of the seven deadly sin skills, it's a lower level skill than that, as denoted by it having a level, while you can see that pride and the other actual seven deadly sin skills don't have levels, they just are. Wrath should be reserved for the skill that is actually part of that set.

Users who are viewing this thread