So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 7 Ch. 33.1

The last page has a type, I believe it should read "Divine Area".

@Aereus The first time she encountered humans was a coincidence. After that, they were sort of looking the scary ass spider. And we are just seeing a cute vision of her, she really looks monstrous. So communication is sort of out of the question here.

Contributor
So is Arachne going to be her next evolution? I remember her having the path planned out but don't remember how far along she is on the path.

Dex-chan lover
@SovietWeeb

Agreed! At the time, I was wondering if it was a consequence of "lost in translation." I kinda reconciled it by saying she used parallel thought to come up with an immediate, self-serving justification to enable her to move on and survive. Also...

@OniBarubary

I'd view her continued and deepening use of heretical power as being corrupted by the Warp or the One Ring - it happens slowly, then all at once. Also, she acknowledged a couple of times in early chapters she didn't really feel a connection to the people in her life. I think her assertion that she'd overcome that in this second life as a way to try and preserve her "true" identity. However, if she had to abandon empathy to survive, then it would be in character to do so. Granted, a debate between parallel minds in the heat of the moment might have set that up better, but who wants to spend page(s) on that? *shifty-eyes, raises hand*

@James20 Web them all so they can't attack, then heal them and carry them out of the area and set them free, maybe? I would say take them out of the labyrinth, but I don't think she knows where that is yet.

Fed-Kun's army
The Heroine Ronant has arrived!!! (I mean the mage guy. It's a meme among us novel readers. Kumoko is into middle age men, into dandy-like men, and that was what he kind of looked in in the novel, hence her comment about him being her type. Sadly, he wasn't really well drawn here in the manga. That's a shame.)

Fed-Kun's army
@Aereus no, they definitely know it's a spider's nest
they are just in the wrong neighborhood, burning the wrong house and now they gonna pay for it

@OniBarubary
I forgot in the novel, but in this chapter there's nothing that says it's because of her skill.
Plus many people who read the novel should already know another reason for her current conscience, but it will be a huge spoiler. Though with all the spoiler happy people in here, I'll be surprised if you don't know which spoiler I'm talking about.

@jasty
So is Arachne going to be her next evolution? I remember her having the path planned out but don't remember how far along she is on the path.

Well, she is currently Ede Saine, and the next evolution will be
Zana Horowa, on the same level as a Queen Taratect. Zana Horowa comes with the skill Immortality, which is basically you can't be killed within the System. Arachne is a special evolution, requiring a small-sized or medium-sized spider at Level 50 or above, and the Pride skill. Since it requires the Pride skill in particular, I think it was pretty much custom-made for Kumoko, like Wisdom.

Dex-chan lover
Page 6 : she is making a "V for Victory" sign with her limbs .

Page 7 :
Kumoko : TADAIMA .
Humans : OKAERI .
Always remember the proper etiquette , even when you are in a dungeon , lol .

"A human gives more EXP than a monster" . I guess the explanation is the age : the humans that she killed were around 20-30 years-old , while the monsters in the dungeon are probably only 1-2 years-old .

Last page : she is blocking the attack with a cinder block , lol pun .
"You guys want to g@ng b@ng a small , underaged , cute girl ? Then the penalty is death ."

Users who are viewing this thread