So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.1

Aggregator gang
I think I've already said this but man am I glad how well the killing of humans went in this compared to the LN. In the LN it was frustrating and annoying to watch but here it's done a lot better.

Dex-chan lover
How is she evil: They clearly didn't stand a chance. It wasn't about protecting herself. She didn't fear, they might bring reinforcements. She was angered in the beginning and genuinely surprised humans die so fast, but after she noticed that, she didn't stop. She didn't even stop when they were retreating. She had the means to capture at least some of them, with threat manipulation, after their formation broke down. She likes the EXPs she got from slaughtering them. And she was slaughtering them. Not just killing them, deadening them or doing them away, that was slaughter. From our human POV that qualifies as evil.

Aggregator gang
@Raneyd
When Kumo got Patience, she obtained Heresy Nullity.
So, within the system, she is immune to any attack to her mind or her soul.
Which means that Mother isn’t influencing her anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix They attacked first, burning down her home to boot. Everything that happened afterwards, the humans brought it upon themselves. In the end they aren't entering the dungeon to make friends. They enter the dungeon to kill everything that moves. That's precisely every bit as evil as what you accused her of. But it's fine. They enter the dungeon knowing they will kill but also that they might get killed themselves. It's perfect mutual understanding, which makes it not evil. Like a fair duel back in the 17th century wouldn't have been evil, even if someone got killed. Of course the humans entering the dungeon would say it's a place full of evil monsters. Similarly the things living in the dungeon would say evil humans keep coming back to cause trouble.

Also, she let some of them flee, on purpose. It was to find the exit, but if you were a human who barely survived, would you care?

@Gianoria
If that's so, so why is Kumo trying to break connection with mother, if mother not influencing her mind? Look in chapter 30.1. Mother still connected and still can influence her at some point, I think so.

Dex-chan lover
@Raneyd, @Gianoria:
First of all they Kumo-chan, Mother and Grandmother (especially Kumo and Granny) have still to dig that out. Minds 2 and 3 (if I remember correctly) are still in the process of "hacking" mother, one of the 6 giant spiders.

On another note: Are you sure, that those things have already been mentioned in the manga? As far as I remember those things/theories have been part of the discussions and should wrapped into spoiler tags.

[spoiler]Spoilers go in here.[/spoiler]

Better do that quickly, as there is the new and improved Report System and anyone could tell you on the mods these days.

That's what happens when you violate the NAP. Shouldn't have burned her house down and attacked her.

Dex-chan lover
does she inherit some skills whenever she eats the corpse? i forgot lol.

because if that's the case, there's a possibility that she can inherit their language, right? no?

Users who are viewing this thread