So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.2

Group Leader
Having never read any of the novels, I bet that was some other spider they first encountered, who attacked the party, the party defeated, and then continued on to attacking all other spiders they encountered.

If the owner of the house was at home it'll be furious for sure
yes she was furious.

@KazuyaKan since in chapter 33.1 kumo was on the ceiling when she teleported back i would also say that this another spider.

A hint: what would be scarier than running into a high-leveled monster in a nest?

EDIT: Saying any more would be spoilers, so you'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out. :p

@fatalytic running into two high-leveled monster after destroying the nest?

oh so its a flashback,kinda confusing without the usual black around the panel when flashback happen

Dex-chan lover
@danang5 Umm no, clearly a flashback the moment you see him drop his book and a story begins. Do you not read manga often? *this is not an insult*

Dex-chan lover
that flashback looks a bit different than previous chapters though, so i guess they encountered some spider first which had gotten them agitated so they also attacked our MC later. i hope we'll see our MC leave the labyrinth soon. :D

Contributor
Reminder that Kumoko being cute is only because we’re seeing the manga from her perspective. Remember her mother and siblings?

Reactions: le3
Do they introduce the other classmates that were reincarnated?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread