So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.2

Aggregator gang
Yeah, I think what happened was the humans torched Kumo's place while a greater taratect was scouting for another attack or something. In their panic from their perspective suddenly Kumo appeared so they attacked her too thinking she was reinforcements.

I've read the WNs, but only the side chapters. I wanted to see Kumo's exploits in manga form >_>

Supporter
2me2tk0.jpg

@DudeWhoCooks as someone who's caught up with the novel. I highly suggest you read it from the beginning. As
like this chapter you have missed all the human view point chapters inclusion the other
Reincarnations pov.

@Sindead28 Regarding that spoiler I'll answer with mine:
The author is doing a chronological retelling of the events in the story, so, according to proper chronological order, this is one of the first things that happen. The other humans are barely Babies/Children right now, no point in telling their side yet, as the important part comes when they're about 12-15. Also, until you don't see Julius, don't even think about the whole "Other side" of this story, lol.

And for everyone else, yes, Kumoko is cute because we looking her through her own perception.

Dex-chan lover
@Tromend
Well so far her actions were not evil or anything. Basicly just a person trying to survive and then get stronger.
So unless she does something "evil" at some point I don't see why she would not be cute.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight. There are a bunch of monsters in the dungeon stronger than her, but somehow humans rule the land when the strongest mage of an empire is relatively weak compared to the monsters. Is there an explanation why humans are still alive even?

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps that mage most magnificent got a much needed reality check in the dungeon and won't so proud of his achievements and power anymore.

@criver that's because monster is highly territorial and most of them resides in the labyrinth and the stronger they are the deeper their nest is, so only weaker monster go out of the great labyrinth

Dex-chan lover
@Tromend
No, not children, infants. Literally an entire book from these events she meets one of them. They are an infant. Not even a toddler, an infant. It has been months, not years.
Kumo isn't evil. At worst she is chaotic neutral. Thus far in the books officially released in the US she hasn't done anything malevolent for the sake of harming others. She is attacked, reacts, and, at worst is far too strong.
Humans survived to this point purely because the super strong monsters are unintelligent and mostly uninterested in them. They attack for food, in defense, or over territory, but not to wipe humans out... Besides, it would be even dumber to wipe out an easy food source.
There is one other reason that I don't think haz been revealed 8n the manga yet. The "gods" of this world wouldn't allow a source of skills and power for themselves to be wiped out... When a thing dies the god "governing" or "responsible" for it gets its power.

Users who are viewing this thread