So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 7 Ch. 34.2

Fed-Kun's army
Kumoko really need to acquire some short of comunication skill like....telepathy or something .-.
so she can interact with them and then they will probably try to use her or trick her but... its not like they can beat her lol

@Aricitic About 'evil' or 'good' or whatnot
The universe in this manga have a very distorted view of evil compared to a more 'normal' setting, so those kind of classification can be a bit misleading... I'd even say while Kumoko doesn't usually randomly kill whoever she wants, she has no problem killing people in this world simply because they exist... because in her view being alive (and die and reborn and repeat) in that world is evil itself. Imo she is closer to chaotic neutral because her motivation is simply to escape from the world's system and then from the higher system (to be at least in the same standing as D), without regards to anything else, maybe except her sensei. But for those who doesn't read the novel... these classifications are useless.

To those who doesn't want spoiler: just enjoy the ride. Whether the MC is cute or evil, why not both?

Fed-Kun's army
I guess once she interacts with humans more she will be at the point where most isekai protags start, being utterly OP. Lets see how this one handles it.

Group Leader
They knew she was sentient to some degree and not inherently hostile based om the reports of the previous party that she healed. (Though I suspect they wondered why she stole a fruit as 'payment'.)

If I recall the *N properly, she was actively looking forward to meeting more people until this point, when she teleported home and basically went "WTF, MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!"... followed by "Welp, they started it, and they're easy xp, so they have no right to complain."

Dex-chan lover
@black1210 I actually wanted to see the human side of things though. I want to see what she looks like to them.

Funny how they knew she'd be pissed but they don't run after doing it or at least don't attack again if you are trying to see if its friend or foe.

@unk0damnation If you were re-incarnated with your memories of your last life would you be more inclined to murder than your previous life. I kinda think I would be though I still wouldn't kill someone less they were trying to kill me. I would still want to stay in the positive karma wise. if I was so much stronger than an enemy that they pretty much couldn't hurt me I'd have no reason to even attack, just defend till they get tired. One would think that if you were to get reincarnated then all others would too, though you'd still want to protect your current life because that is built into the body. I for one wouldn't mind being reincarnated with my memories. They would make me try my hardest at everything and develop myself to the furthest extent I could in everything I like and even things I do not.

Dex-chan lover
its just the last chapter from a different perspective

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

MD@Home
Ahh... I wanted the reaction to the appraisal interruption. Now we wait again.

@anotherone Ah yes, that too.
Still, . She treats central figures like Ariel, Pope, etc that has to do with the world's history with genuine respect/hate, but ultimately she doesn't really include anyone else in her grand plan. Maybe only as far as trying to find a way for the other reincarnators to go back to the normal reincarnation cycle outside D's system, but not along her to godhood.

Dex-chan lover
@Doodmandood :
The humans are asked to tame or kill the monster (because while the monster go out they know that the spider had helped people, so there is some chances that the spider isn't a bad dude).
And they didn't burn her home intentionally. They tried to free one the soldier.

So yeah, being aggressive to the get go is a misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
its kinda inevitable for your thinking to change if your situation/form changes

Users who are viewing this thread