So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 36.2

Banned
@monkey123
Her other personalities are already separated from her and invading all the queen taratects soul inside the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
@Kurieito
Up to now it's not a spoiler and I know it. My 2nd sentence should give a hint about what I mean.

I did not read any novels but my theory:
She probably wouldn't be able to fight the dragon properly because the mother could interrupt her mind?

Dex-chan lover
@Kurieito I mean yeah, this chapter explicitly said why they're not there, pretty sure what monkey is asking is why she wouldn't wait for them to return even if it takes a long while. 'Cause like, you'd probably want to be at your best to fight something like this dragon lol.

Though if anything "to make the fight less multiple personality bullshit" is a good writing reason (having them in the first place just kinda detracted from story in the first place IMO) if not a good in story reason, so I can accept that personally.

Banned
cause they could not come back until they completely take over the queens souls. basically, her other personalities merge with the Queen's soul thus they cannot come back.
@Fari @monkey123 this is what i remember when i read the novel

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

In the web novel, the order is all different, but apparently
one of the wills does go with her, and keeps on standby if needed (though I don't remember for what now).
It's just 1 because she feels like she needs this handicap or she won't be able to get stronger.
(Chapter 131 of WN)

However, during battle, or at least at this part of this manga chapter, she doesn't use parallel will, apparently because she wants to win with her skills alone, not rely on trump cards and such.
(Chapter 139 of WN)

:v well a big spoiler...

She manage to kill it.. all wills are with the Queen teratect 2 of them and one with the mao.. the one with the mao is the body will.. both magic will are with the queens.. they never back.. the info (main will) fights alone in both LN and WN... as i remember..

this guy will or already have used all his growth points to learn new magic.. so it will be a really pain in the ass.. but it will be defeated.. and after the fight her mother will fall.. and it will gain a lot of new skills.. well this part is one of the better parts..

@prayan18
Even if Kaguna and Geere have lower stats than Alaba they're too strong for Kumoko together. And no, they will not separate from each other because...
After Kumoko killed Rendo (Fire Dragon) the dragons in the lower layer started to go in pairs as a security measure. Only Alaba which is kind of the Alpha in the lower layer is still alone.

Fed-Kun's army
Since Kumo doesn't know that we know she has plot armor, wouldn't it make more sense for her to wait for her other personalities to return to her before fighting this guy? Seems like a risk she has absolutely no reason taking.

Dex-chan lover
For the love of all that's holy don't let this be only 3 parts long. This fight is the best shit that there will ever be in WN and so far the manga is only being average in its depiction.

Fed-Kun's army
@lolmaolol I'd say it's cockiness brought on by mind degradation from "Taboo", but i prob missed something that explains why that's obviously not the case so who knows.

@KuroeNekumi Your Umbreon and Glaceon.. *Equips snag machine* 😈😍🤪TEH HUGGIBLES WILL BE MINE!!

Dex-chan lover
@Goretantath It's something simpler
It's the effect of her Ruler of Pride Title, cockiness can be a form of Pride after all

Users who are viewing this thread