So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 37.1

Dex-chan lover
dammit their fight still haven't ended
i expect a heck ton of level up when she eat up that dragon lol

Group Leader
@Flavor25 What got translated as 'evil eye of pulling' is basically a form of telekinesis (it's described as redefining 'down', but that doesn't seem quite right); it's actually more flexible than it sounds. In the *N, she comments how it can be used to create an omnidirectional barrier by establishing herself as the center point and pushing everything away, but that has the side effect of also cutting off her air supply. (Edit: The original form of that eye functioned as increasing gravity, adding additional force downwards.)

@cryum Double checking the *N, the evil eye of corrosion (soft spoiler)
never actually gets mentioned, other than as an option and entry into the skills she picked up off-stage. But it is actually a stupid skill because it is supposed to inflict major harm on the user.
(somewhat hard spoiler)
The 'catch' here is that she's actually rocking a 'bugged' character... Ede Saine is supposed to be a dead-end evolution with its default corrosion attack, but she has corrosion resistance from eating pillbugs all day in her prior evolution.

She basicaly got a full evolved pseudo legendary with a net ball. I call it hacks

Dex-chan lover
@Harvester Thank you! That makes so much more sense. I thought it was just magic which wouldn’t make sense since magic doesn’t usually work like psychic powers.

Supporter
She don't even need a M*sterBall to get a Legendary! What a mighty Dres Terasect!

Users who are viewing this thread