So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.1

Fed-Kun's army
Getting a bit bored honestly, not that it is bad as fights go but I don't really care about it because it seems pointless to pick this fight.

Contributor
@Riri

n% of the power to reach godhood. Drastically multiplies the amount of decrease in surrounding system numerical values, excluding the user's. In addition, the user will gain the ability to surpass the W system and interfere with the MA field.

@Ibri Because it takes ages for it to release.
In terms of chapters the fight hasn't been going on for that long. But take release time in to account and we've been in this fight for 3 months.
If it released faster the story would flow more and the fight would be more interesting.
Now you just want plot progression instead of character growth.
And I'm with you there.
Really excited when it finally started to tackle alaba, now I just want the fight to be over so we can get a move on.

@Ibri
I get what you mean. Like this is the archnemesis of the protagonist and spider is fighting him without the other consciousnesses. I felt like the fight with this dragon was one of the last things to do in this dungeon and here we have them fighting him already.
You could get cute by saying that this is the effect of Pride or whatever sin skills he has but is the author really going deep like this? I do not think so.

Aggregator gang
When you gotta wait another month
IMG_20190703_225316.jpg

Isn't this fight pretty extended in comparison to the LN? I mean, I can't remember kumoko using rot attacks at all.

Dex-chan lover
The waiting time between chapters is killing it, but that's an awesome fight. They aren't just trading blows, they are hunting and entrapping, outsmarting each other. Really good stuff.

Aggregator gang
How many gave up and read the webnovel? I gave up a long time ago and it was worth it. Kumoko is best girl of all time.

Bah. The fights not over yet.
We all know that MC isn't going to die. Stories get by by making the how interesting. But at this point I honestly don't care anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Nah this fight is lit. It's a difficult fight, having to use the full array of powers and strategy against a good opponent.

Of course she's gonna fucking win, but that doesn't mean I wanna see her romper-stomp every enemy like every other overpowered isekai hero. That's one of the things that makes this manga interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread