So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.1

The LN I ordered on amazon finally came out~ Guys it's so worth it~ I love the manga but it's gonna take years before it catches up to where the LN is right now and you honestly don't wanna miss out. I WILL SPOIL NOTHING.

Double-page supporter
maybe the author will be able to draw people better by the time they get to the part that has people in it

Dex-chan lover
Wait... 1-2 ch before "goodbye labyrinth" ??

but what about... two other dragons (speed + defense one) working together? they won't get killed? 😢

L3n

Ok. I want to start reading the webnovel. With this last chapter of the manga where does it match on the novel?

Contributor
Poor Kumo-chan...Lost a part of her body but nice that she rekt that evil dragon.

I'm winning! Then I'm not! Then I'm winning again! Then I'm not! Then...

Man this is getting boring fast.

at least her spider body does not work like a spider body... her back is torn off, and she is "perfectly" fine...

Dex-chan lover
I like how the fights in this manga (at least the serious ones) give the protagonist serious injuries. They give a feeling of "fighting for your life". She can heal the injuries later by leveling up, but what matters is that she has to make sacrifices and lose limbs to survive. The monkey fight was another good example of this.

Dex-chan lover
@halloween20 For every manga, comic, anime, cartoon or what have you have seriously powerful monsters or people being pretty good with a more than fatal wound has to do with their strength being so great that their bodies energy density is so high that it can sustain a body for a long period of time with a wound that would kill any other.

Maybe I forget what Sloth does, b ut there was no indication she used it in that scene. Stiill wondering if she could have taken off an arm of Alba if he would have ran. He is so strong aand powerful I imagine it is a real pain in the ass to level and I doubt he can regenerate body parts like his fingers and mouth unless he leveled and leveling probably means killing the likes of Gale or the other, but could he do it with missing limbs and monsters of certain areas working together. I doubt mama spider leveled from blowing all those fire drakes away

Fed-Kun's army
"I want easy mode" she says as she chose to fight him without her other consciences. This is absolute stupidity.

Wvx

Which book or chapter of the LN this happens? Cause’ the wait is killing me inside

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how short these chapters were. 😱 I got got by the cliffhanger even though I know what happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread