So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.1

I want to see a crossover between this manga and Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Dex-chan lover
I was on the edge of my seat the entire chapter. I can't wait for the next one!

@gordon17
manga is a worse than the web novel and also the light novel. this media is the least one of the three. .

@CharlesDexterWard
you only counted Kumoko's chapters and left out the chapters having different perspectives, explanations, list of information, timeline, etc. .
Turb0: chapters 1 — 336
blastron: chapters 1 — 154
RaisingTheDead: chapters 337 — 557

Also if you guys want to read the web novel, do not read in readlightnovel and similar sites having only 330 chapters because you will be skipping a lot of content (227 chapters). As for my advise, I would recommend you to read these ones from another site like novelupdates since they source the translations. Preferably to start reading from the beginning of the web novel once again as to not confuse you since the story is arranged in a way of connecting the dots. .

@petra
hoping so since the humanoid drawings is not that good especially when Wrath was drawn just like that. .

@L3n
Continuing off from where the manga left off will lead you to confusion because the manga only covered half of the novels, only focusing on Kumoko. .

@Equi
the manga tend to stretch out things instead of showing and explaining the important ones and what really happened in the novels, just like in this chapter. as for this one, the list below only happened in the manga:
• getting pierced by the earth magic and having her points reduced from it instead from the flames
• using rot attacks with her eyes
• getting close to the floor and coming up again
• being able to manage to use teleportation during the situation where (in the novels) she was supposed to be in flames and can not heal herself due to the relentless attack of Araba, not enabling her to do anything.
• getting bitten by Araba
• using rot attacks with her scythes
• charging up the biggest breath

@lolmaolol
some monologue and phrases like "what's this shitty game?! the difficulty is bugged", "I had enough!! I want an easy mode!!", etc. are only on the manga. .

Dex-chan lover
I want to see more interaction with humans. All this monster slaying is getting really repetitive.

@AClassroomSpider
Re the chapters, I did say "roughly". 😁 Edited.
Also, yeah, the manga has some monologues and phrases unique to it, but it left some of those in the LN/WN out. Like the "We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by." one...

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex Weebs: "What's that? MC one-shots a tough opponent? MC TOO OP! What an edge-fest! I spit my tendies on YOOUUU! DROPPED!

Same Weebs:" What the Hell?! Fight against tough opponent is taking multiple chapters?! I am OUTRAGED! Why is it taking so long?! DROPPED!"

You just can't please people already getting a free service.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m loving the tactical nature of this battle to the death.

Looks like it's heading to the climax this whole fight has been amazing still don't understand why people get mad that it's been updating slow. If you want slow read Berserk people have died waiting for another chapter or to even finish it's gonna be 30 year anniversary soon but despite that story wise it feels like it's only reached halfway point at a rate of 3-4 chapters a year as of late no other series can be slower then that.

Double-page supporter
This chapter shows perfectly, how I imagine a HP based system in games work.
One arm gone, two legs gone, half your face burned away, your guts hanging out and you bleeding profusely from several wounds:"I'm not dead yet. I still have 3 HP."

Hope she gets out of that place, might get to 2020 to get out and 2021 to finally get to meet her former classmate or classmates

@AClassroomSpider
I was trying to figure out where to pick the WN up after reading the manga this far. I got lost completely lost with the sidestory stuff. Guess I really do need to start reading from the beginning.
I saw that the WN is abandoned and the LN is now the main focus. Do you know how far they are with story in the LN and if there are any big differences between the two?

Users who are viewing this thread