So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
@alpabet
According to the WN, she's in partial contact with them and is just waiting on progress reports. Most of them should be in the process of eliminating Mama spider but I'm gonna stop there before I divulge spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
@ShinSekai IoI she's not in that IeveI yet

aIso, technicaIIy her mom is aIso one of the Iast bosses in that dungeon

Dex-chan lover
Wait, am I misremembering? Wasn't she supposed to have a meeting with a ceratin someone after defeating Alaba? Or was that a bit later?

Contributor
Expected, after defeated the dragon, she evolve into the next form stage, well, maybe too early. 😀

This is like you were playing hardcore ultimate right from beginning, and now suddenly join softcore easy server.

Dex-chan lover
@kirime I think that could use a spoiler tag. But thanks for reminding me, I was wondering same thing. Getting the timeline confused.

@vontrein should be end of LN volume 3. Don't know about WN.

Anyone know what happened to the WN translation? Haven't seen any releases in a long time.

Dex-chan lover
weird, I envisioned her to look pretty different by the time she left. I'm positive her description in the LN was a huge black spider. I thought of her as a giant black widow basically.

Not only that but her emotions were already deteriorating, she no longer had this super quirky and fun side anymore. Not that I'm complaining, it's hilarious this way.

Dex-chan lover
The comment section sucks. It is full of spoiler.
Thank for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread