So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.2

Dex-chan lover
The hero and the demon king tried as hard as they could but in the end they had to admit that they just can't beat the D

Aggregator gang
@kn-xiii
They pretty much become prodigy, plus minus hero level prodigy, expect for one, scratch that except for two.
One is Kumoko, the other is her friend that reincarnated as true vampire, kumoko later become foster parent for that said vampire and teach her to be demi-god just like her.
mind you kumoko are not student in the first place, so she is technically not “people”

Heard y'all need spoiler
Later in the story the skill "Taboo" reveals as a skill that inform the user about the "System", the origin of the "System" and the user's past reincarnation records in the world
Since Kumoko is from another world, the record does not bother her but the origin of the "System" does. Very unpleasant and angers her so much she got a skill for anger
As for the origin itself is another arc in the story. In summary the world was just a normal modern world with a slight twist, there existed Dragons equaling to gods and then there's an Angel that safeguard the humans from celestial danger i.e. the said Dragons. One day a scientist who sought immortality discovered a form of energy stronger and more efficient than anything they've discovered. The catch is the energy is the World's energy, and depleting it would be a catastrophe on un-imagined scale. But humans are greedy bastard, denying every fact, every warning from the Angel and even the Dragons which lead the world that is Kumoko's time. With no other options, the Angel requested the Devil for help and she introduces the "System" aka a game-like world with extra functionality that can restore the said world and save it from dying.

Double-page supporter
@Mchelsing really? I WANNA READ IT RN. May I burden you by giving this plebian the name of the manga oh lord?

Dex-chan lover
@Blip

No, no. She was a spider. When D was attacked, a splinter of her soul broke off and latched onto a spider that just happened to be in the classroom. That's why she was reincarnated as a spider while having a memory of a human and the seed of a god in her.

I'd be so mad if I was reincarnated as a spider, got stuck in a cave system, then had someone taunt me as they told me about the crisps and ice cream they were eating.

Fed-Kun's army
Huh... So does that mean that the human girl on the front cover was actually THE ADMINISTRATOR ALL THIS TIME?!

Dex-chan lover
@Blip

IIRC from the mess of broken vaguely-English that was the WN translation: Kumoko wasn't just most similar to a spider, but actually was a spider on the wall of the classroom. The girl we see on the covers is actually D and Kumoko only thinks that's her because D implanted their memories etc. into Kumoko (although I don't remember why).

Dex-chan lover
@Muklas check this before the other >
what you said is accually correct, if you want more spoiler check the next one
She was a spider in earth and when evryone died she died too D but a little bit of her soul into her to make her think she is D meaning mc's life wasn't real and when mc becomes a god she and D met up and play video games while eating chips.

Waahh..... they remove a lil clue about our spider's true identity...... pretty sure in the wn it was dropped a lil here, "it killed 25 people and a........"

@mister_nobody
Nah, D was completely unharmed, her soul did not break off or anything of that sort. She intentionally implanted her own human memories and a crude duplicate of her personality into a spider to make it seem like she herself was reincarnated.

@storm_crow
To deceive her supervisor Meido and slack off from work.

So... the girl in the covers is D?

EDIT: I just saw it's answered in another post, nvm.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Warning for any reader, this comment section is filled with spoilers including really big ones.

With the manga skipping the side stories entirely, this basically is the first mention of the other reincarnators,
besides the side story about the dragon egg that Kumoko tried to turn in an omelette early on.

Dex-chan lover
"Entertainment" - the laziest excuse for writing one-dimensional characters.

There are really big spoilers over here so if you dislike getting spoiled is better to not read the comments at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Please dont spend 100 filler chapter just for other 24 dude/gal , I only care about our little spidy

Users who are viewing this thread