So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 43.2

@AMicrowave
You're confusing web novel with light novel. And manga using LN version of the story. You're in for some big surprises in the next (hopefully) chapter.
And probably everything until Sophia will be one big surprise for WN-only readers.

@Swift
Demon Lord isn't Arachne though.

@Swift
She isn't a Arachne, she is a human with spider genes genetically implanted into her at birth, some sick bastard was playing god or some shit.

@Leo80221
administrators don't have skills. Only beings within the system have skills and stats,
the administrators are gods outside of the system, they just have the ability to alter the system.
this will be a major plot point later on.

<EGG-LAYING LV10> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, it's interesting that while the ancient origin taratect has insane stats, she only has Gluttony while Kumoko easily obtained both Pride and Sloth in such a short time. I guess life is easy when you've got an evil god on support..

Dex-chan lover
I know this feeling all too well. I get to a point in an MMO where the starting enemies are trivial, but a highly-geared max level player shows up and just smacks me aside like the trivial trash I am. I relate to Nai Wa right now.

@Alsimec
Nobody with any amount of sanity would take FOUR ruler skills. The only reason Kumo hasn't just exploded from having that many is heresy nullification.
Most of them are double edged swords. Even when Kumo is deciding on picking pride she has cold feet, before she just goes YOLO and takes it anyways.
The only reason Kumo has so many is out of desperation, considering the demon lord has stats averaging at about 90,000 she would rather not risk the damage to her soul.

@FudgePucker
The only reason Kumo has so many is out of desperation
She picked 2 of those while being in the lower/middle stratum, one was given her by D after maxing out appraisal, and one she picked to fight earth dragon. And the only reason she's gotten them all at this point is that they are broken cheat skills that cost her so little points. Like Patience, which came with the heresy nullification in the fist pace https://mangadex.org/chapter/12533

@Swift in the future you will know why she has that form instead of the body of an arachne or being a literal spider. LEt me just say this, unlike in other stories, this has nothing to do with fan service. Literally everything in this story has a purpose and proper explanations. Not a single element in the story is meta, or put there only for peopl to easily relate to. Yes even the RPG elements are there for a reason, and not because a fantasy world has RPG menus just because they can.

Dex-chan lover
@Frozeneye :
because with the incoming anime and the fact that manga is released in other countries, but not the LN
Except the LN IS F-ing being released outside Japan, which you would know if you bothered to check instead of running your mouth with no valid evidence. In fact the first LN volume was officially released in English a month BEFORE the manga and by the same company as the manga.

Their last releases are Vol 8 of the LN and Vol 7 of the manga.

Double-page supporter
Chapters getting shorter and shorter while thr shitty 4koma one is getting longer and longer...

Some people say Ariel came out of nowhere but there has been hints about her throughout the manga ... also I think in the LN Kumo actually gets yeeted first and then the “skipped content” happens :b many seem to forget this follows the LN rather than the WN

Dex-chan lover
Oh I thoroughly didn't expect that even though I saw some spoilers about a bigger fish in previous comment sections. She's good lookin'.

Users who are viewing this thread