So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.1

@Kaarme What if the humans' were created by a higher being? Then it's not originally theirs. We've already seen that the gods have the same forms so

Dex-chan lover
@11blonks Then it would just mean that the human form is already the closest to the divine form among the mortals, without any evolutionary steps needed. That is, the same thing but merely from the opposite direction.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter! looking forward to the next one

now, what will kumo head do next haha

Isnt that demon king the one giving orders and talking with those other administrators in the previus chapters or is it a different demon king

This is some world-spanning discussion on the human form. Let me add a fun bit.
@Kaarme The Bible reference is probably the iffiest of them all, as god is supposedly without form (too base an idea to apply to GOD) and the deeper (or something) interpretation seems to be that god's image is entirely mental, as in Humans are the only creations that are sentient, thinking beings with the ability to choose, blah, blah, blah.
Clearly, none of the people writing this have ever observed house pets, dolphins, apes...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter shows that she literally can't die and immortality literally means she is immortal, not one of those "But you can still die if somebody kill you" kind of immortal.

With that said, what's there at stakes here? Every fight become meaningless because she can just win every fight by redoing it enough times

This was just about the point in the webnovel where I gave up reading. Hopefully it becomes a less convoluted mess than the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 not everyone has the 'system'
When one reaches the level of God the system leaves them because it can't help them anymore

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 - just because you cannot die, doesn't mean you can always achieve your objectives. Fantasy is full of beings sealed away for centuries because they cannot die.
Also, the qualifier "within the system" matters. It means there are things outside the system that can still kill her.
For example, wine is outside the system, and no amount of poison resistance helps.

Dex-chan lover
I get the JoJo reference. But who was that on the right side? The facial marks reminded me of Star Platinum, but the glasses confused me...

Users who are viewing this thread