So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.2

Bruh I'm starting to get depressed, her life is so hard, when does she have time to rest

Dex-chan lover
I totally dont remember this puppets nonsense in LN. Is it made up by manga artist, or it was in WN? Or I just misremembering things?

Dex-chan lover
This is delightful! I was afraid Kumoko was getting too strong with that immortality, but it seems there's still need for clever tactics, because the situation's complicated enough even with op abilities. Nice!

Group Leader
@Yurisivel
Ok wouldnt the mother of all spiders know spider language or something? Better yet know that it wouldn't understand her?🤔

Dex-chan lover
yaaaaay...... now I have to wait for another two months for 10 more pages q.q

Would spraying puppets with poison or attacking their bodies with corruption even do anything? I think that they won't even receive any damage since the puppet's bodies aren't technically alive.

The only part of them that can actually be hurt and killed is a small spider in the middle of a puppet's body, and the rest is just a human-sized mecha made out of Ariel's thread.

Dex-chan lover
Are the Puppets stronger than the Earth Dragon? Or is this a matter of type disadvantages?

@Clad95150
Demon Lord says "Hey, can you please stop killing Mother?"
Kumoko *crossing hands and shacking head as "I don't understand what you're saying".
Demon Lord *interpreting this as "no" "Well, okay, I guess I'll just kill you".

Dex-chan lover
if she can restore body parts why not just use corrosion?

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakoff That wouldn't work. Those are literally puppets. There's a tiny spider in the chest area that's controlling them and the rest of the insides are just threads so injecting poison won't do anything.

The puppets likely have some sort of core or main piece that has to be destroyed or damaged enough to disable them or they are biological and then it's just chop into enough pieces.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wouldn't she drown near instantly when trying to swim any kind of liquid? I mean, spiders breathe through the abdomen.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman - well, Kumoko just cut off her abdomen and teleported away. That would kill any spider without Immortality skill.

@Yurisivel @sinisempi

Puppets did actually exist in WN too, but they played a much more minor role. They were mentioned as early as chapter 170:
https://turb0translation.blogspot.com/2015/09/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-chapter-170.html

And one of them, Ael, reappeared much later in an already remodelled body, making her similar to the LN's puppet sisters.
https://rtd.moe/kumo-desu-ga/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-266/

Users who are viewing this thread