So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge

Thanks so much for translating this manhwa. It clearly has a lot of potential. I love the fact that there's no romance tag.
I would love to see the little spirit/fairy, helping her master her magic.
Since she didn't know she had the ability to master other magic.
My guess is that her they considered the saintess to be a threat, so they didn't teach her other magic.

Just a hunge of mine, but[spoiler ]most likely past Devil kings were saints before becoming evil. [/spoiler]

Its alright its too early to review.
Why do I feel like the warrior was already resurrected and did this on purpose so she can get resurrected somewhere else?

Dex-chan lover
That is what interests me.
Prince seems like he was just a cunt, but the warrior gave of an enirely different wibe.

@Koshin_127 an original since it was made for a contest...

i doubt any novel author would allow their manhwa adaptation to become part of a contest since the idea of the manhwa would have to be taken from the novel..

another revenge story but the mc doesn’t seem to be a complete psychopath
looks to be a good read (so far)

dang, that was a really good start. now i'm sad it's just a contest entry...

no. regardless of that, i do hope 해칼 decides to continue it and picks it back up. all the theories that i've birthed from just these few chapters...! thank you to mystical merries scans for translating! i appreciate you.

KILL THEM ALL! Traitors must suffer!

Ps. No one hurt me. I just hate traitors in stories, it does not matter if they did it for good or evil.

shame that this could not be finished.

Users who are viewing this thread