So That's How I, the Saintess, Became the Devil of Revenge

Omg it’s the end πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” ugh feeling incomplete πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I would have never started this if I knew it was for a contest only....They say "hiatus" but it could be gone forever easily, or just take a year to start again....Too bad it had a really interesting thing going for it.

The cliffhanger here is unbearable, legit like the concept wish it would have been continued further.

What a cliffhanger...This has great potential for a better novel/story. It was a different kind of reincarnation story. I hope the publishing companies will give the author the chance to continue this.

I really need more of this kind story, if only it can be continued. it got a lot of potential, but im so sad that apparently this had to be ended in the clifhanger, and so short

it says hiatus on the public staus, but at the chapters it says end. Can someone explain to me...? I am very confused...

Wait, what do you mean "end" at ch3? That wasn't there yesterday evening and the chapter itself doesn't look like a last chapter 😱

Is there a novel/manhwa where the hero betrays his comrades like this and they take revenge on him but it's told in the hero's perspective?

Ending...

It's especially sad because other reincarnation stories go back to some point in the past but this one is fresh because she's still herself and there's no re-do for past errors. There's two wildcards in the prince and the isekai'd warrior. Seemed like the prince might be demon-related? Plus the complete disillusionment of the world being different from what she was taught in terms of magic and sainthood. It's just such a fresh take. Even the violence of burning at the stake and losing her party and possibly her yeodongsaeng.

The art was pretty 😭

Faszinierend.
Endlich mal ein etwas anderer Saintness Manhwa.
Die ersten 3 Kapis waren so richtig cool.
Ich hoffe echt das der noch weiter geht.
Ich will unbedingt den Rachefeldzug sehen.

Wait... Does that mean they’re gonna drop it? But it’s looks so promising!
.Β°(ಗдಗ。)Β°.

aaahhh i'm pretty sure these chapters were just a submission in a contest, so that's the end of it!

Fed-Kun's army
It was part of a comic contest, so odds are that this is the end for now. Hopefully they get a serialization so the story can continue.

What a waste of time. I was all geared for 'Hero' to die violently, and it ended like that. I never believe stories on hiatus will ever continue unless the schedule the continuation date, so unfollowed.

Users who are viewing this thread