Social Outcast

Hola quisiera saber si seguiran publicando este manga, manhua(Pidopersón no se comk se escribe ;-;) en está plataforma o solo en facebook??

I'm here waiting for that sexy dark room date and badass throw up scene. if i don't get what i want i'm gonna lose my shit
#spoiler

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I really love this manhua. It's just so well done and I feel so much every panel. Thank you so much to everyone who worked on this for us ♥

This story eerily hits home (except of actual romance life) haha

I am 21, same age as mumu, and a bioengineering foreign student in top university. You'd expect a fairly decent environment, even just in lab works, but noo. Adult bullying and ostracization exists too.. I can't tell anyone about this, (except to my old friends who still cares) and just sweep my sadness away by reading danmei's :")

Thank you for picking this up!

It's so good. The story is cute and full of fluff. I love to see our tsundere ml and our cute mc. Thanks for translating!

Well as of chapter 30, I am properly disgusted. I’m so done with this lol. I find what he’s doing to be extremely disrespectful and condescending towards Xiao Mu. The possibility that the author might brush over or try to justify his earlier actions in some way makes me uncomfortable. And I’m not waiting around to find out. Welp, I’m outta here.

Users who are viewing this thread