Sodatete, Kowasu - Ch. 1

I always like it when two people do it in front of another person and that person is none the wiser.

That stupid page was unnecessary, cousin relationship is normal is Japan and practically everywhere else, except america. I don't even know why somebody close minded even bother to translate something they dislike. Dropped just because of that until somebody better come to translate this.

Group Leader
@OnlyTruth

Ayeeee, okay.

First off, we're literally translating another project from the same author (Hogosha Shikkaku - it's a classic, go read it you might like it cause it's uncle/niece incest). Soooo, how are we close minded exactly? Our scans is literally named SICC FUCC SCANS... And that page is meant as a joke, you're the one who's taking it seriously. I mean it's fine if you didn't sense the chaotic vibe in that edit but sure...

Secondly, we like this manga cause it's steamy as fk and we CAN'T drop it cause... it's a oneshot... you clown. Read the tags my guy :p

Dex-chan lover
@rymar bro he started teaching her about sexual stuff from the time she got her period (he said it's a good thing she mentioned she started getting her period and tell him once it's over) by definition what the fuck is he then?

some nice guy who taught a 10 years old (8-12 years old cause that's when they start having period) how to suck dick and touch her pussy and once she became a high school(or 18 idk they haven't told us their age) he fked her.

yeah definitely not a groomer. use your eyes she was a kid(short hair no boobs and just started out getting period) when the "studying" started

I like my lolis young and all the age gap shit that's why I know the difference when it's grooming and when it's not.

Group Leader
@greatninja3

Oop, speaking fax my guy.

I was shook at that part but yeah, cousin fked her when she's in university. Big yikes at what he did when she's younger tho 🤡

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"Grooming" is not a thing, sex between cousins is not incest, and kissing a girl that just sucked your dick is gay.

I read this in another language and found it hot, and now I found out that they're cousin.... Welp still a good smut tho if you ignore the cousin part 👀

@degeneratefreak
That page is still completely unnecessary and have nothing to do with the actual work at all, it would be the same as if you made a page in an yaoi manga and wrote a whole unrelated page with something like "gay? gross... somebody call the inquisition!" and expected no backlash.

Also, I meant that I dropped because I didn't even read past that stupid page and I won't read it until someone translate this properly.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a good oneshot, and like all good oneshots it leaves me wanting more. But it's probably for the best that there isn't. He's just teaching her lewd stuff, and she's just curious. They don't love each other, they haven't exchanged ILYs while having sex, and at the end, instead of saying it, they both said "see you". The guy clearly has experience, so him having a girlfriend isn't far fetched. She's a virgin and inexperienced so she probably doesn't, but what if she does find one? What will he feel? What if she ends up catching feelings for him and he doesn't reciprocate it, as we see in the last chapter where she's the only one blushing, with him just smiling indifferently? what will she feel then? The future of their relationship will be full of thorns and hurdles from now on, never mind the fact that the relationship itself is taboo. These two have quite the ride ahead of them, and I'm both sad and thankful that we won't get to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread