Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Even if you say you're a celebrity travellin…

XL

Dex-chan lover
Trash filler chapter. Author running out ideas, lol.

Dex-chan lover
So... How much y'all wanna bet MC is reincarnation of said devil? I mean, he has two bangs kind of in the shape of devil horns, and instant death seems like a pretty devil-like thing..

Up until now they have one main goal to push forward, that is to return to their original world.
Suddenly they change direction and have to battle royale for no good reason, it's less troublesome to just take a detour.
The little girl barely has any character and only there for plot reason.
I can get why people hate this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
He should have "killed" that barrier. Who know, if it really is just an invisibility barrier or a meat grinder.

i would of just killed the sword king and then moved on.

@Kradnam
The MC was an existence the original world wanted to keep hidden and tucked under as many blankets as possible.
He was literally the Alpha and Omega of that world, able to either keep it in peace, or end it with just one thought.
That is why his powers are so OP, just one command and he can literally kill anything. Oh did i mention he can even kill death, so he is essentially immortal.
This is why when he suddenly disappeared from that world, they literally had a party to end all parties.

"It's not like I can keep saying 'kyaa kyaa' after all that's happened" WOW, logic in my manga? Get out of here!

@Qelix
He mentions later on in this arc of the WN that it's hard for him to get a grasp of what existence the barrier is, or something like that.
This makes it hard for him to target a barrier that's not doing harm to him. He also mentions he could try killing "space" to get rid of the barrier, but that might end the world, so it's best not to try it out.

Funny how the dude can talk with basically just an head and an arm, reasons I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the story skip tho.. and how this manga manages to try and fit into it all the different ways for Isekai ahhahahaha

and Apologems and Gacha nice hahaha, this is too relatable.

@saifors

Devil isn't dead tho.

Users who are viewing this thread