Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Origin Blood

Dex-chan lover
The manga seems to be diverging from the web novel. In the web novel, the holy queen was dead, and the second in command of the demons went off with the slave student to find a way to get revenge on our MC for killing the devil. Also, the whole vampire thing at the end didn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
so the harem guy was a vampire and that's how he brainwashed everyone? i don't remember this ever being stated.

what happened to the goddess? no conclusion? MC just walks off into the sunset off on the next adventure?

Dex-chan lover
Ehh... The Aoi bit was a lot better in the novel, from what I remember. Kinda disappointing in the manga tbh.

Supporter
I am so confused at this point...Maybe I should reread everything cuz I have no idea what's going on anymore

Group Leader
So Euphemia is a pure-blood High Lord now, and the Loli is probably the child of the Ancestor vampire, or the Ancestor with self-inflicted mind regression.

@Doomer The new Sword Saint killed the Goddess after the God-Hunter lobotomized her and she went berserk from the brain-damage. https://mangadex.org/chapter/1155754/23

EqSBDL5W4AM2CpT.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@strangeirdo It's the LN that's vastly different than the WN, and that's what the manga is based off of. Different people survive, die, and we get flashback chapters of Yogiri as a child.

The fact that they are all heading to the Royal Capitol is a sign of disaster 😂. Let's pray for our Hero-Killing girl. Fate really said nope to her 🤣.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it be capital instead of capitol? Capital is for the city, while capitol is for a specific government building.

Group Leader
If people are confused, just read the licenses light novel, since it has a professional translation and is quite a bit ahead of the manga.

Well i hope the sisters meet in the future. At least some happy ending story for the side characters would be nice

Dex-chan lover
wait when did that happen
i dont remember the vampire woman dying at all

Dex-chan lover
Uhg... she just can't catch a break. Constantly being enslaved by various people, then she finally gets her freedom, but oh wait, now she's got her loyalties magically twisted around by a stranger again. I hope the author wasn't expecting us to like the loli, like at all. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
she just escaped dead for doing her job professionally without letting feelings getting mixed in.

Users who are viewing this thread