Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Origin Blood

Dex-chan lover
@SicklyToast

Spoiler for Gates of power Yogiri and Shion sage, this big spoiler

I only know for Gate 2 from WN, when he release Gate no 2, he can kill anything from others perspective, and he literally can erase anything, When one of his classmates blast off a nuclear bomb or atomic bomb, he steps forward and kills all the radiation, building debris, heat explosion etc so he, Tomochika and some students safe. and after that Shion appeared to congratulate those who were chosen to be Sage, but before she finished talking, yogiri kill her legs and her fingers, she tried to counterattack but all her efforts were in vain, as Yogiri killed all of them before Shion even finished casting the spell. After realizing that all her efforts were pointless, she fled back to the castle where she lived, the man who used to serve her (look chapter 2) was shocked by the sudden arrival of Shion and in strange circumstances, when he approached her, suddenly his feet and fingers could not move and fell down in front of Shion, Shion did not understand why he fell and was experiencing the same pain as herself, then she remember yogiri saying that he can kill anything, wherever and whenever he wants from his perspective or from other.

in fact he also released gates 3 in the future, some of my friends say that but I can't trust this 100%, my friend said when he releases gate 3, he kill one solar system or galaxy, i don't know which one is correct because he is using Gtrans

Everyone’s talking about how OP MC is, but is he really? Can’t even kill us readers even after so much time has passed

Group Leader
@zairx
リズリー
Lizley or Lisley.
There were other issues, but I don't feel like going back to find them.

Question:
Someone said that the Holy Queen also died in the WN. Is that right? How? Why? I liked her a lot and it surprised me to learn she being alive is manga's only. Please.

The harem potential of this manga is too big lol,but I actually prefer monogomy on this one unless there's some kind of Waifu who fits my taste

Dex-chan lover
@duketanas

From LN vol 3, she will be sealed again when she returns to capital by her followers, Vols 4-5 will basically tell how the chaos between sage candidates and the destruction of the capital so her Fate might be buried with the capital along

this chapter is the end vol 2.

human already sicko we just dont do sick thing because it inappropriate
the one who summon them lift the thing holding them back ..

wait, so the 1/2 deomn that was turned by the orginal hot vamp. is now propably the orgin blood holder? or is the orginal body of hte hot vamp that turned her orginally that loli? At least we see that all parties are now heading to the royal capitial. thanks for the chpater

Dex-chan lover
@Seacret4

Yes, that half demon girl was now the master of Origin blood while the loli in this chapter is basically Sage Lain but different version

I recommend you to reread chapter 13, in that chapter there are 3 Lain, first is True Lain, does not appear in chapter 13 but it does mention that she lived in a place so far away that even the other sages had a hard time detecting her home and she is the one who controls all of her clones, the second is Lain A, she is the one who appeared in chapter 13 and the one who turned euphemia (half-demon girl) into her family, she was actually also a clone of a True Lain, the third is Lain B, clones made by Lain A, have the exact same appearance as Lain A but without power and memory of Lain A or True Lain just like a doll, when Lain B's attack Hanabusa city with the order of Lain A, Yogiri's power killed Lain B and instantly killed True Lain at the same time without touching Lain A

Meanwhile this loli is
Another clone created by True Lain in order to kill her own sister, since first becoming sage, True Lain has created this clone with a setting if True Lain dies then this clone will automatically revive itself, so this Loli is another entity but has same goal as True Lain

Users who are viewing this thread