Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - The Judge

Dex-chan lover
I severely dislike how Enju in page 22 seemingly took a glove off for a single panel only to have both back on again in the next. Or is that hand in the top left panel not hers?

The hole is filled, these (c42+) all readable now? Quality not puke levels? No horrible cliff at the end?
As far as I can tell they have decent english up until this chapter. Haven't yet read 45 and 46 though. Also can't comment on the accuracy of the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for curing this manga from the Gaps.

Let's hope there no relapse.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for cleaning up after other people! Appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
Side story out of nowhere, they must give the mangaka hella leeway for doing something like this, and more than once.

I severely dislike how Enju in page 22 seemingly took a glove off for a single panel only to have both back on again in the next. Or is that hand in the top left panel not hers?

As far as I can tell they have decent english up until this chapter. Haven't yet read 45 and 46 though. Also can't comment on the accuracy of the translation.
I think she was just tying up her dress, and the hand in the next panel was just a colouring error.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @AlphaE, you helped tie the arc together. While loopzookcoo probably did it as a partial troll to regain interest in the series, it prodded someone to rise up and finish it.

Man, I wish I could use my flork keyboard in this chat. 😞

Users who are viewing this thread