Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - The Judge

Aggregator gang
Side story out of nowhere, they must give the mangaka hella leeway for doing something like this, and more than once.
Are you more familiar with the WN?
Because all these side stories exist in LN, so it's not the case of mangaka "doing something like this."

It's simply the case of WN vs LN differences.

Dex-chan lover
GODDAMN IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD AND THEY DECIDED "you know what, it's time for a fucking flashback. that way, they can feel how painful it is to be blueballed." FUCK YOOUUUU

i was healed by little takatou so i'm chill now. lol
GOD TAKATOU AS A CHILD IS SO FUCKING CUTE AAAAAAAAAAKLAJHDKJASDLKJASLDKHJDOIOQWIMCLKJSAOOOIJDFDOIA

Dex-chan lover
Im purely guessing based on context but I think the bottom bubble on page 12 is meant to say
so it's implied that she told him the opposite when they first met? i wasn't sure but if you can confirm it then i'll fix

Dex-chan lover
so it's implied that she told him the opposite when they first met? i wasn't sure but if you can confirm it then i'll fix
What? No im saying SHE has the ability to kill things she touches
So her saying the opposite would not make any sense therefore she must be saying that HE will die not herself

Dex-chan lover
What? No im saying SHE has the ability to kill things she touches
So her saying the opposite would not make any sense therefore she must be saying that HE will die not herself
oh sorry, I thought the bubble at the bottom was Yogiri speaking

Users who are viewing this thread