Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Final Judgment

Dex-chan lover
If you're going to do a troll chapter skip, at least have the guts to do a bad job on the typesetting or grammar.

I can't comment on the translation accuracy, but you probably did an ok job on that too.

Coward.

So everything in the chapters we can't see would have even mattered, it was all just to put the punch line of "haha you tried so hard and it didn't mean anything in the end"
Anyways, I still wouldn't have cared because well you have the unkillable god as part of "humanity" here and we all know how next chapter is going to happen :)

why skip 42-44? i dont understand why these "no groups" uploaders keep doing this
So are they doing this because they take pleasure from randomly spoiling a few chapters ahead?
Seriously what would be a legitimate reason to do this?
yeah, might as well not upload at all. who wants to have a multi chapter hole in the story?
This is my first time trying translation. This chapter's also a part of a side story, so it looked like a good spot for that. I'll at least finish with Ch. 46 which brings this side story to a conclusion.

With the anime coming out, someone more experienced will probably pick up the rest with a mass release or sth. It's a lot of work for one person to do at once.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is my first time trying translation. This chapter's also a part of a side story, so it looked like a good spot for that. I'll at least finish with Ch.46 which brings this side story to a conclusion.

With the anime coming out, someone more experience will probably pick up the rest with a mass release or sth. It's a lot of work for one person to do at once.
You can't be serious. You didn't even start at the beginning of the side story but towards the end. There was literally no reason to not practice translating from where the previous translated chapter left off.

Dex-chan lover
This is my first time trying translation. This chapter's also a part of a side story, so it looked like a good spot for that. I'll at least finish with Ch. 46 which brings this side story to a conclusion.

With the anime coming out, someone more experienced will probably pick up the rest with a mass release or sth. It's a lot of work for one person to do at once.
Fuck off

Dex-chan lover

make it your last

Dex-chan lover

Excuses excuses :clap:

SMH

Oh I will.
Until there's another chapter I'd like to translate that is.
You can't be serious. You didn't even start at the beginning of the side story but towards the end. There was literally no reason to not practice translating from where the previous translated chapter left off.
Excuses excuses :clap:

SMH
As I said, it's a lot of work for someone (me) doing it for the very first time.

Users who are viewing this thread