Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Final Judgment

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, am always looking signs of life from this one :glee: :meguupog: :salute:
sjv1kUu.gif

This is my first time trying translation. This chapter's also a part of a side story, so it looked like a good spot for that. I'll at least finish with Ch. 46 which brings this side story to a conclusion.

With the anime coming out, someone more experienced will probably pick up the rest with a mass release or sth. It's a lot of work for one person to do at once.
thanks for sharing the chap
not sure about others but i read this series for the climax parts and parts that actually involve the mc so this chap is a good one to get me back into the series after the last group went mia on it
seeing people getting mad like this reminds me that people really do forget that this is all dependent on peoples moods and not actually a job they get paid for. if you want a set order and want people to do continue on someone else's dumped projects, pay someone to do it otherwise its up to their whims
and this chap was decently done too I got the gist of whats going on and am happy to move on to the next series that I have a new chapter of provided for free by someone else's whim

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh I will.
Until there's another chapter I'd like to translate that is.

As I said, it's a lot of work for someone (me) doing it for the very first time.
and your too cheap to add a page at the beginning saying your doing this on your own the chapters before hand are too complicated for you to translate and you think the anime will reach this point before it gets axed or whatever you could have even done this and asked someone to help you start up a group to do the missing chapters and help with proofreading/Cleaning/grammar etc etc but instead you just translate this and when everyone's obvious anger gets thrown out you just bring out complaints what if a really good story your reading just suddenly jumps a hundred chapters and starts up with characters and a plotline you don't understand getting wrapped up and the translator just goes "duh a anime is going to come out soon I don't like the next 100 chapters so I will just let someone else do it and start up here at the end of a sidestory before we get to the GOOD Plot." how would you react?

well , thanks for translating I guess?, but really this is like the worst chapter to pick up, I've already read the LN and I was confused for like half the chapter lmao

Dex-chan lover
I understand why people are angry but then again, no group has translated this series in months meaning that its essentially dead. I doubt even the anime can help to finish this because the story isnt as flashy as others and the story is all over the place.
What people are essentially doing is just scaring off the new translator when they made a mistake on not jist continuing where the last translator left off.
Its not really that bad unlike putting your chapters behind a paywall as most users here wont shell out money to read manga or they cant due to their region.

Dex-chan lover
My bad I wasn't very clear. I tried doing from Ch. 42 at first, but realized it took too much time, so I decided to do a chapter that I enjoyed first. And that was Ch. 45, the climax of this side story.

I honestly do not mind. I did this because I wanted to. I enjoyed the process, if only for the joy of doing something new.
if it was because you enjoy doing it, then why share this one? i guess it's because you wanted to be frustrating too and enjoy reaction, may they be positive or negative
you could have wait until you have done the other, it wouldn't have matter if you take 3 month doing them seing it's been 9month since the last one
or you could have wait untill someone else do it (i know low probability at this point) and then publish you when they got to this point (with a little word explaining, it doesn't kill)
but i guess you needed you dose of internet dopamine

if it was because you enjoy doing it, then why share this one? i guess it's because you wanted to be frustrating too and enjoy reaction, may they be positive or negative
you could have wait until you have done the other, it wouldn't have matter if you take 3 month doing them seing it's been 9month since the last one
or you could have wait untill someone else do it (i know low probability at this point) and then publish you when they got to this point (with a little word explaining, it doesn't kill)
but i guess you needed you dose of internet dopamine
I couldn't muster enough enjoyment to slog through the other, boring for me, chapters. Also, I'm new, I didn't expect this level of
vitriol for simply not doing them in proper order. Not that it'd be enough to change my mind, if I had known.

No enjoyment -> No doing it.

So, why this chapter? This one has a mini-deathgame and some OP antagonist f$#king around. And next chapter is the finding out part.

I like that -> I translate.

I couldn't muster enough enjoyment to slog through the other, boring for me, chapters. Also, I'm new, I didn't expect this level of
vitriol for simply not doing them in proper order. Not that it'd be enough to change my mind, if I had known.

No enjoyment -> No doing it.

So, why this chapter? This one has a mini-deathgame and some OP antagonist f$#king around. And next chapter is the finding out part.

I like that -> I translate.
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the chapter! Please do continue to have fun!
Man... why do people get so angry at free stuff.

Dex-chan lover
As I said, it's a lot of work for someone (me) doing it for the very first time.
So you decided to just skip a few chapters, cuz we all know how much harder it is to translate from the beginning. Should have waited for this to end and then you could have started translating from the last chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread