Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

This is as stupid as it is good. It is a comic manga, but with a nice touch of seriousness that don't go over the top. It is like a nice balanced meal.

I can recognize "Everyone except the Tsukomi are terrible people" as a form of humor, but this is certainly taking it too far for me.

does anyone here read the novel? where the fuck does MC gets his powers from?

This manga is good, very different from other isekai tropes.

I wanna read the novel because I really want to know the continuation, but I dont really like to read a wall of text lol.

i love the potential he has like, oh im trapped in ice? well now its fucking dead. oh this man gonna punch me? well now his hand is dead. oh, i got a cold? well now the virus is dead. i cant wait to see what he comes up with next

Dex-chan lover
lolol yet another one where the author is unable to think up a decent storyline, or a decent "power", instead just making them what equates to invincible, and copying every other isekai out there. Pathetic.

@0riginal You know these types of manga aren't suppose to be taken seriously, correct? These are more for the good fat raughs and amusement, if you are looking for story why not actually look up a manga that is designed for story. I'm confused here.

well, the mc is somewhat interesting, i think.
the rest... not so much. it's like tate yuusha in that everyone else besides a handful of charas and the mc is bad people often for the sake of being bad people, just it is lighter in tone and the mc is not an edgelord.
at least those were gotten rid off quickly so there's that, lol.

Holy fuck- all these western meme culture/onscure western fetishes

Dragon-car-fucking is exclusively a western thing- this MC is on another fucking level.

Users who are viewing this thread