Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

Fed-Kun's army
So they mentioned: when a country has a nuclear weapon, it creates a fear that if another country attacks them, they can retaliate with a nuclear weapon as well. This fear leads to a competition between countries to build more nuclear weapons to protect themselves and deter potential attacks, and so Japan created a curse: this boy.

• can't they just make a counter curse....
  • wouldn't a nuke still.... destroy most if not all of japan... even if the attacking country is all wiped out..? since the killing intent was never aimed at the boy?
  • wouldn't chemical and biological warfare be extremely effective? spread indirectly to the scientists, and the entire place becomes a deadly quarantine zone with 0 killing intent ever aimed towards him if the disease carrier never knew anything about him but their mission was just to simply spread the virus or gas? preventing his death sensor from activating. kind of like kamikaze. if one truly believes they are killing themselves and not others, wouldn't psychologically this prevent his skill from activating?

if you read through this and want to argue this is just a manga, understand that this is also a form of enjoying entertainment- by discussing.
Just an interesting note relating to your third point, in another manga there was a character that could sense any malice aimed at him and instantly react to it. They got through it by telling some little girl she was doing a prayer ritual which required her to be blindfolded and to pull the trigger of a crossbow at a certain time. She thought she was sending a prayer to God but instead sent a dude to God. I feel something like that would work on this guy too.

Fed-Kun's army
So they mentioned: when a country has a nuclear weapon, it creates a fear that if another country attacks them, they can retaliate with a nuclear weapon as well. This fear leads to a competition between countries to build more nuclear weapons to protect themselves and deter potential attacks, and so Japan created a curse: this boy.

• can't they just make a counter curse....
  • wouldn't a nuke still.... destroy most if not all of japan... even if the attacking country is all wiped out..? since the killing intent was never aimed at the boy?
  • wouldn't chemical and biological warfare be extremely effective? spread indirectly to the scientists, and the entire place becomes a deadly quarantine zone with 0 killing intent ever aimed towards him if the disease carrier never knew anything about him but their mission was just to simply spread the virus or gas? preventing his death sensor from activating. kind of like kamikaze. if one truly believes they are killing themselves and not others, wouldn't psychologically this prevent his skill from activating?

if you read through this and want to argue this is just a manga, understand that this is also a form of enjoying entertainment- by discussing.
Author playing fast and loose with the word "intent" here. Your premise was addressed in a fight with one of the antagonist. She bombard the area he was in without aiming specifically for him. He put himself in the path of the projectile and that was enough to activate his power. Later on, this story get lovecraftian in scale and something try to eat the world, it wasn't targeting him specifically, but it still activate his power. In the beginning of the story, he sealed his power and limit its scope. Theoretically, in its unsealed form, his power transcend proximity and he may has some form of omniscient. Also they didn't create him, they found him and quarantine him for centuries. Implication from all the wall of texts is that he not just the embodiment of death, he is the manifestation of the end of existence, so he can "kill" abstract thing like fate. Which is funny because he is an abstract in physical form.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is written by someone with a serious hate boner for isekai genre. Just about every isekai protagonist type here are shitty people or completely naive and in way over their head. The two main mc are technically not quiet isekai protagonist since their power are either innate or Earth base. For like 30 or so chapter, this is just a series of setup for the mc to kill some stand-in for mc from another isekai story. So if you share that hate boner with the author, you in for a treat with the first 30 or so chapter. After that though, if you can stomach the really really abstract and meta origin of the mc, then this get more interesting than just being an isekai hate circle jerk.

Talked to the guy scanlating, and it doesn't sound like he's gonna be doing any new chapters any time soon
View attachment 188

So if anyone wants to pic it up plz go reach out and ask him about it :meguuusad:
need more robo dragon girl system in my life
I haven't done translations for anything before so I've no idea how any of this works. I tried uploading half of Chapter 45 I roughly translated, but it just disappeared afterward.

Contributor
I haven't done translations for anything before so I've no idea how any of this works. I tried uploading half of Chapter 45 I roughly translated, but it just disappeared afterward.
I believe you’re only allowed to divide up chapters if the publisher also divided it up (idk if this one is or not tbh)

Just an interesting note relating to your third point, in another manga there was a character that could sense any malice aimed at him and instantly react to it. They got through it by telling some little girl she was doing a prayer ritual which required her to be blindfolded and to pull the trigger of a crossbow at a certain time. She thought she was sending a prayer to God but instead sent a dude to God. I feel something like that would work on this guy too.
He doesn't sense killing intent. But the possibility of his death. Plus he can kill anything even physics.
Edit: This would make all three points invalid. And remember he has only undone one seal and a second for a brief time.

Fed-Kun's army

I find this situation slightly amusing.​

TL;DR
You, and all your critics, lack a little empathy.

What I believe you thought​

I assume you aren't fluent in Japanese. That's why you said translating was difficult. I assume you read the novels, and liked a chapter so much that you wanted to translate and read it in manga form. And since you already translated it, you decided to post it here for others to react.

And there's the problem​

By making this public, you are putting yourself in firing range of the comment section, to praise or critic your efforts. Not sure if you know, but the people here generally don't like snipers. You aren't sniping, but to the angry mob, that's what it looks like.

Your mistake​

was assuming that people are rational. I luckily realized the gap before reading, but others might have excitedly clicked on the first upload in over 9 months. Some people went a little too far with their comments. They could have chosen to ignore the chapter to avoid spoilers, after all. But it still is spoilers, and nobody sane likes it. Not only that, you raised people's expectations and excitement, only to dash it all on the rocks. Their emotions will turn to anger.

You probably should have had the warning in the first page​

I think you tried your hand at translating, and I respect that. I know it takes courage and determination to start a project. But people don't often think of what goes on behind the scenes, especially if they have been spoiled by the wonderful translators on this site. You aren't beholden to any responsibility. You are free to do as you please. And people are free to judge. I'm saying people aren't used to liking quiters, what with being manga readers and all. Giving up is the one thing that doesn't happen in manga, at least not for very long.

I believe people are free to do as they please, and react to others' actions as they please.​

I hope you understand what you have brought upon yourself, and why other people think what they think of you.

Double-page supporter

TL;DR

I assume you aren't fluent in Japanese. That's why you said translating was difficult. I assume you read the novels, and liked a chapter so much that you wanted to translate and read it in manga form. And since you already translated it, you decided to post it here for others to react.

And there's the problem​

By making this public, you are putting yourself in firing range of the comment section, to praise or critic your efforts. Not sure if you know, but the people here generally don't like snipers. You aren't sniping, but to the angry mob, that's what it looks like.

Your mistake​

was assuming that people are rational. I luckily realized the gap before reading, but others might have excitedly clicked on the first upload in over 9 months. Some people went a little too far with their comments. They could have chosen to ignore the chapter to avoid spoilers, after all. But it still is spoilers, and nobody sane likes it. Not only that, you raised people's expectations and excitement, only to dash it all on the rocks. Their emotions will turn to anger.

I think you tried your hand at translating, and I respect that. I know it takes courage and determination to start a project. But people don't often think of what goes on behind the scenes, especially if they have been spoiled by the wonderful translators on this site. You aren't beholden to any responsibility. You are free to do as you please. And people are free to judge. I'm saying people aren't used to liking quiters, what with being manga readers and all. Giving up is the one thing that doesn't happen in manga, at least not for very long.

I believe people are free to do as they please, and react to others' actions as they please.​

I hope you understand what you have brought upon yourself, and why other people think what they think of you.
Yep, I was one of the unfortunate ones to excitedly read the chapter before noticing the gap.

I'm sure chapter 45 and 46 are very dramatic...

But you skipped a bunch of chapters so we all have no idea what's going on.
Please go back and translate that game in order.

TL;DR

And there's the problem​

Your mistake​

No they said in the forum for chapter 45 that they don’t see those chapters as being translated because they don’t care for them as a reader. So after saying it’s their first time, they come to the real reason why they didn’t want to translate them. They are just a troll who made the effort for attention whether it’s positive or negative. Would rather wait for someone better to translate them or not have them at all.

No they said in the forum for chapter 45 that they don’t see those chapters as being translated because they don’t care for them as a reader. So after saying it’s their first time, they come to the real reason why they didn’t want to translate them. They are just a troll who made the effort for attention whether it’s positive or negative. Would rather wait for someone better to translate them or not have them at all.

loopzookcoo

if it was because you enjoy doing it, then why share this one? i guess it's because you wanted to be frustrating too and enjoy reaction, may they be positive or negative
you could have wait until you have done the other, it wouldn't have matter if you take 3 month doing them seing it's been 9month since the last one
or you could have wait untill someone else do it (i know low probability at this point) and then publish you when they got to this point (with a little word explaining, it doesn't kill)
but i guess you needed you dose of internet dopamine
I couldn't muster enough enjoyment to slog through the other, boring for me, chapters. Also, I'm new, I didn't expect this level of
vitriol for simply not doing them in proper order. Not that it'd be enough to change my mind, if I had known.

No enjoyment -> No doing it.

So, why this chapter? This one has a mini-deathgame and some OP antagonist f$#king around. And next chapter is the finding out part.

I like that -> I translate.
Just block and report them.

Last edited:
Wow That is a very interesting way to deal with such a being.

Users who are viewing this thread