Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translation, did the previous group delete their chapters? i remember reading it not that long ago

Dex-chan lover
was this the manga that had very "extra" translation? It was funny but also kinda difficult to read.
Hopefully, ur version is easier to read!

Dex-chan lover
still the same terrible feeling beginning that i remember. thanks for the improved tls

Dex-chan lover
Previous chapters were removed as they were generated entirely by automated processes (Ichigoreader, cotrans, etc.), which is a violation of MD rules. There should be at least some human effort involved, even if it's only copy-pasting shitty MTL in Paint.

The new TL is far more readable (good start newbie! :thumbsup: ) but...the story itself is not something I care to waste my time on further. Got a good laugh at the memories and that's about it.

Dex-chan lover
Previous chapters were removed as they were generated entirely by automated processes (Ichigoreader, cotrans, etc.), which is a violation of MD rules. There should be at least some human effort involved, even if it's only copy-pasting shitty MTL in Paint.

The new TL is far more readable (good start newbie! :thumbsup: ) but...the story itself is not something I care to waste my time on further. Got a good laugh at the memories and that's about it.
kinda wish this process of elimination of violating translations would be somehow made transparent to readers. while this covers one such situations, there's others where a subpar translation by single individuals disappear in (what looks like) favorism for translation groups covering the same. from an standpoint outside this mechanism, it just leaves a bad impression on the platform and possibly even the groups doing the right method.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation. So much easier to read.

I was just thinking about this series the other day and it makes me mad that Leanne just left Ark without even saying a word to him even though they spent their entire lives together. What makes it even worse is in the previous scene before being approached by Allen's party Leanne was concerned for Ark and made it seem like she wanted to stick with him. I can't quite remember what happened after Ch 1 but it makes it feel like that whole interaction was just a plot device set up to make the MC even more sympathetic so if in the future the author tries to make Leanne care about what happened to Ark it'll feel insincere.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This is looking super bad.

Problem is, instant death magic is boring. Unless you go the comedic route (eg, the other Instant Death series) there isn't really anything interesting you can do with this concept.
not really. Take a look at how Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime handle it. Give it restrictions like range or how it has to hit them and give it to an ostensibly human mc to fight against superpowered and supernatural beings, hoping they get that hit in before they are ripped apart.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad that we'll be able to judge this series on merit now instead of just horrible machine translation.

But no matter what, it isn't going to ever be the same without the glorious and fully accurate translation of "You're fired, dude."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. So much easier to read.

I was just thinking about this series the other day and it makes me mad that Leanne just left Ark without even saying a word to him even though they spent their entire lives together. What makes it even worse is in the previous scene before being approached by Allen's party Leanne was concerned for Ark and made it seem like she wanted to stick with him. I can't quite remember what happened after Ch 1 but it makes it feel like that whole interaction was just a plot device set up to make the MC even more sympathetic so if in the future the author tries to make Leanne care about what happened to Ark it'll feel insincere.
I think someone spoiled it that in the future Leanne will come back and "seduce" MC with her kindness again after MC struggled hard and lost his memories.

Dex-chan lover
oh, this thing got picked up by someone not doing mtl is nice, sad the series is so terrible.

Group Leader
I think someone spoiled it that in the future Leanne will come back and "seduce" MC with her kindness again after MC struggled hard and lost his memories.
Oof that makes me more mad at her because I started reading the novel and something happens in between.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone remind me if there was some kind deep reason for her to to leave him??

Users who are viewing this thread