Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi - Ch. 3 - Chapter 3

Dex-chan lover
is the instant death is turn off enemy or made them dead?
imagine turn off the strongest entity and level up to haft max level
if the instant death exit, then the instant revive is exits too

Dex-chan lover
Dunno which library the MTL uses, but it's pretty heavy on fake 70's Jive and Cheech and Chong vocabulary.
Not the best of choices... Even though it's consistent in its ...uniquely horrifying way...
it’s like we isekaid into a TV version of southern California, it‘s killing me I’m laughing so hard

Dex-chan lover
So this is probably the last chapter I read, because this is just another cheap revenge story
The world building is just, so flimsy
First in the world to develop a skill whose ability is not reflected by the skill cap, is just, patently absurd. Further, for information that so clearly affects your job status as an adventurer, why in the world would that be advertised instantly? It makes sense when you want a narrative that doesn't put a lot of work into explaining how such things work, and you don't have to explain why people look down on your progress, rather than, doing any amount of work for it.
Its just been a while since I got suckered into reading even a page of something like this. Its a power fantasy by an author chasing a trend and using cheap tricks to get people interested.

Group Leader
They do this in every translation of theirs I've read. It's bloody annoying, and definitely a choice by them.
Poor guy must idolize Chillock then. Those scans were god awful to read due to all the liberties he took with the translation.

Have to say the use of language in this magna is rather annoying, like Dude, Man, Bro!

At any rate thanks for the translation everyone at It Aint Good Scans
It's not the language in the manga, it's the language of the MTL->swag scanlators. What the fuck is this shit. Yeah I'm just gonna block this group and ignore this manga exists.

Dex-chan lover
It's not the language in the manga, it's the language of the MTL->swag scanlators. What the fuck is this shit. Yeah I'm just gonna block this group and ignore this manga exists.
I see, I thought it might have been like that; but I wasn't sure to be honest.
Thanks for the clarification.

ahhhh, more important parts left untranslated with no attempt whatsoever and yet it's released as a finished product anyways.

Dex-chan lover
i wish instant death wouldn't works on boss (high level one), undead, etc. and he need to works around that (necromancy is ok) otherwise it would just be another boring cheat ability

Users who are viewing this thread