Sol Café Scans

Thank you for translating Maiko and Fuku wo Kiru nara Konna Fuu ni! The quality is great, Maiko warms my heart every week, and I always enjoy the food dish notes you guys add to the end of each Maiko. I'm so glad Maiko has you guys as a consistent translator, you do a great job.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for those kinds words, @cloudworkds. While our releases aren't perfect, I'm happy that we're at least able to share the comfiness that is Maiko-san. It certainly motivates us to keep doing this!

Group Leader
Due to reasons, we're currently looking for a temporary or permanent Japanese to English translator to join our team and help translate any of the three titles we're working with (excluding Misoshiru). You can read more about the announcement on our Discord server. Thanks in advance!

Group Leader
We're currently looking for a Japanese to English translator to work with either series listed below, or any series of your own that is in line with our theme. (Slice of Life, Comfy, etc.)
• Fuku wo Kiru nara Konna Fuu ni: https://mangadex.org/manga/21162/
• Tori Kissa: https://mangadex.org/manga/13797/

Message me over Discord or here if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks!

Edit: Translators have been found, thanks everyone.

Supporter
Glad to see this group isn't dead. You guys work on a few titles I really enjoy. Thanks for the continued hard work.

thank you so much for all the scanlations!! im glad i dropped by because your description box is amazing as well ^_^ stay safe out there :)

Hello, thank you for your hardwork ❤ I'm so happy this group is still active. I just want to know, are you going to continue Misoshiru de Kanpai! after done reaching the latest chapter of Maiko-san Chi no Makanai-san??

(////) I like reading MdK so I hope it will get some new tl

Group Leader
All of our series should be released as usual regardless of what we're currently focused on. I just haven't gotten around to work with the other series yet, but we have no intentions of dropping them afaik.
Thank you for your continued support, I'm terribly sorry for all the delays @winterflower18!

Just wanna say
Your Maiko-san version were the best out there!! I love it so so much!
Stay safe and stay alive my friends!
Thank you,
You are all wonderful ♥

Users who are viewing this thread