Solace Translations

hello, thankyou for your hardwork on translating💕. i got hooked on most of your manhwa translation and recently i really like good bye son in law. and i just realize that it has already completed in kr, so i want to ask do you guys have any plan on finishing it or are you dropping it? one again, thanks for the translation, and if you plan on dropping it please reconsider huhu🥺🥺

Hi! Thank you very much for all your hardwork and patience in translating the Mangas/Manhwas!

By the way, is it okay if I can have the link for the raws on the Beastly Scandal? Thank tou and God Bless!

Group Leader
@marionraposa hiya, you're welcome 😊the beastly scandal is a r15 manhwa, so in order to view its raws, you need an age-verified kakao account (you need to have a korean phone number).

Thank you very much for give me the oportunity to read Ebony. I really love this story. So amazing. 🤗🤗😍

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any chance you would pick up https://mangadex.org/title/42511/what-happens-inside-the-dungeon/
Another group had been doing it but they died.

Also thanks for the translations.

I love your taste! I like almost all of the manga you scanlate! Haha. Thank you for your hard work! ❤

I felt in love with another manhwa called "Dictatorship", if you are curious about it, you can find it on Mangadex. Hope a korean translator could tranlate next chapters. thx for reading

Hello is there anyway u could retake the translation of The Reincarnated Young Lady Aims to Be an Adventurer! I saw that some news raw chapter droped and I’ll would love to continue reading it.
With all my regards Silla

Ebony is fantastic story ,thanks for picking it up and i cannot wait for new chapters, keep up amazing work.

Aggregator gang
are you guys dropping The 31th Consort??
i miss it...

Group Leader
@czari24 hi, yes we have due to the sharing of our scans on social media which led to the author discovering that there were illegal translations of her work. she was extremely upset and was really angry at us (on twitter) so we ultimately decided to wash our hands of the series and completely drop it.

@rgkaw hi, thank you for loving the series and no we haven't, but we are a little short staffed at the moment. this chapter will be released once it's been ripped, translated, proofread, cleaned, typeset and quality controlled. if you can clean or typeset or translate japanese, we could use your help :)

@sillahope thank you for loving this series! i'm aware it's been a long time since the last release for this series :( we had no translator to work on this series for awhile, thus it was put on hold. things are moving again but we are still short staffed. chapters will be released once it's been ripped, translated, proofread, cleaned, typeset and quality controlled. if you can clean or typeset or translate japanese, we could use your help :)

Hello! this is a silly question, but the picture you folks use to share your discord link (a pretty picture of a girl with blonde hair/green eyes with a red scepter and black haired/red eyed guy), what series is it from? the art is pretty and I'd like to read it! also I think the link from the discord has expired when I tried to use it?
Also, thank you for all your hard work!

Hey!
I just noticed in the kakao page that black haired princess is back!
Did you guys drop it?!

You guys are the best subbing team I've come across!! please please please do the The Archmage's Daughter! Let me know if you pick it up again!

Users who are viewing this thread