Solo Bug Player - Ch. 1

I think mc became the strongest NPC because in the Blogger of Paradiso he holds the title "Major NPC" and his ranking never changed for 10 years and he introduced the game with the year 1424 but he got reincarnated 1414 so it means in 10 years the players will be in the game world and within that 10 years the mc will train

@Degernase

Okay so...I am just a "Tad bit High" took your statement Seriously...then proceeded to Research health risks/factors That obesity Comes with To show that "It really isn't okay to be obese" of course I mean at least it shouldn't be Socially Encouraged
...then paused...reread your statement taking into account the fact im High...and erased the whole thing and Now I feel stupid....given that, imma be honest...I still can't tell If you're being serious or Not but considering that I am indeed affected By a Narcotic I'm going to assume I'm wrong in the assumption that you were being serious...good day

Double-page supporter
@That1friend
I'm going to assume I'm wrong in the assumption that you were being serious
Good choice.
I wish the time people waste on my sarcastic comments could be added to my own lifespan, that's some amazing value right there.

Users who are viewing this thread