Solo Bug Player - Ch. 12

Group Leader
@Akule
The Reddit post about JB was 5 months ago and is in no way related to this incident, we haven't had any contact with them for months. in case you don't know, the whole point of that offer was that it was supposed to be a secret that JB was backing us, you can't really call it a secret now, can you :/

@Danthefan
I still don't get which screenshots you're talking about and if you don't mind share them on your next reply :)

@SkrillzPlayz
Sure! I don’t entirely know how to share a screen shot on here 😅 I know I can post a link, but I can’t seem to get a link from the poster’s images 😅😅
But looking at the content again, they don’t seem bad. At first glance, they seem to be about a series of conversations concerning sniping this series, but I’m noticing they’re talking more about the Turkish group sniping a series.
One of the screenshots is a conversation between @BasePlay and an unidentified user where BasePlay is talking about doing this project in their own and not having the groups name attached to it.

ADK

so, he made a deal with Molag Bal? maybe we will find Serana later.

Double-page supporter
This Lich has gotta be the personification of Waluigi, with that magnificent chin one he’s sporting. Not only that, but his eye sockets glow purple, as do his minions, and all of his attacks consist of purple energy. Coincidence?... I think NOT!!

Also, this chapter proves once again thar Isabella is best waifu (in the same league as Haze)

Dex-chan lover
So the spirit can posses undead and control them? This kind of reminds me of Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. In it the ghost of Zelda could posses the body of phantoms and help Link out in dungeons.

Users who are viewing this thread