Solo Bug Player - Ch. 14

XL

Dex-chan lover
Shi this manhua is so good. Thanks for the new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Goblin Slayer probably frothing at the mouth right now

Also look at that Dark elf hips to waist ratio + abs DAAAAAMN

poop af quality, dropped. such a shame the best scans group wont bother with this anymore, thanks for ruining the quality tho

@Wolfwhistler
translations are kinda off, other team was better but im back to reading raws since its easy to translate (for me at least) :)

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, why Jared make such a scary face at the end.
Is he planning to do something behind the Red Goblin back?
I hope not.

SGR

Double-page supporter
@Manofthenorth
Cause this particular scans group does not deserve being talked to after the way they ousted Tritinia and replaced that group's solid work with their own slop.

@Manofthenorth as @SGR said the don't deserve being talked to plus I rather not work with people who cant even handle situations of "snipping" privately, I personally hate scans group that make their problems public when they are basically illegally translating comics for readers but act as though theyre entitled to translating it on their own instead of co-existing with another group :)

@Manofthenorth yeah, these situations are happening more often with different groups its pretty annoying they havent noticed people arent here for their bickering, they look stupid fighting with each other xD

SGR

Double-page supporter
@Manofthenorth & @aelf
Hence I respect Tritinia for quietly stepping down instead of making it into drama. In that sense Edelgarde also did their thing quietly (I think), but the result of their actions is that this series dramatically reduced in quality and I personally stopped reading.
And while "we" are not here for the drama, it should not escape us that some groups are dicks while others are not and the ones that are not should get slightly more respect.

Users who are viewing this thread