Solo Bug Player - Ch. 19

I love how the writer and illustrator keeps using the same generic looking footman and his buddy in the story. What are their names I must know!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Very devious. Although the flaws with that mine is that it needs a magic trigger to flow down a line to detonate it, if the demolitionist gets discovered and killed the mines will lose their trigger, and if the line gets cut won't be able to set mine off without getting closer raising chances of either being discovered or too close to mine. On the other hand don't have to worry about it going off under some poor kid's foot who steps on it weeks or months after the battle.

Dex-chan lover
@Duck_

If it's remote-detonated (a cord would do) it's not against the ... Ottawa convention or something ? That was about dumb land mines which only act when triggered.

Not to mention, if it's the first time it's been used in that world, it can't be considered a war crime yet.

Shield bro is honestly such a badass character, even if he's a side character I think his design is pretty badass.

I wonder if we will ever see what helmet bro actually looks like. I actually like the mystery of it

Users who are viewing this thread