Solo Bug Player - Ch. 24

Race, gender, age and sexuality should not be the butt of a joke. It's that simple. If you want to make a joke outside the translated pages fine, but it's clear this debate is dragging on. I can't change your mind nor you mine. Dobatag also mis-used the word retarded as it's also socially unacceptable to use handicapped people as the butt of a joke. You guys are like-minded people. You joke about insensitive things and tell people to go the fuck away. Clearly nobody is willing to be open minded and understanding here and no matter what I say you will continue to call people derogatory terms and fuck off. This isn't a debate because you are will refute anything with insults regardless so I'm done here.

Group Leader
@katanon

If you legitimately think I insulted you outright or refuted your points with insults, then your intellect should be coming into question, because you clearly haven’t read any of my responses properly. Not to mention, my tl notes weren’t originally meant to make it to the typeset, since I meant for them to only be for the pr.

And if you think race, gender, age, and sexuality should never be the butt of any joke, clearly, you’ve never seen a black or female comedian. Gay people especially make the most jokes about gay people.

Edit:
Forgot to mention that I’m perfectly willing to be open-minded, except for the fact that three people out of thousands have complained outright, and nobody in our discord server of 4 thousand people have complained. According to most studies, 1-3 percent of people are homosexual. That means that there should be dozens, if not more, of homosexual individuals who read this chapter—none of whom (assuming you and your two like-minded allies) have complained in the slightest.

I have not refuted your points with insults or invalidated your arguments with your personality and world view. The person being close-minded is you.

Dobatag was being an ass and that's all you had to say (that it wasn't meant to make it into the actual chapter itself). Also this isn't a comedy, it's a comic with a medieval-ish dark fantasy setting. Since the phrase 'that's gay' would never actually be said by any character but it made it into the actual chapter, it broke immersion. Even if I disagree with people I don't call them retarded or to go the fuck away or make jabs at their daily lives. It's all in the comment section here, everyone can see who says what.

there is no hot bath in this type of genre.. bahahaha. its good manhwa!
i love how manhwa trying to think more to make this story good

Double-page supporter
Lol "that's gay" in place of "that's plain/lame". I know you guys are joking to lighten up the mood, but most of the readers who commented below me didn't take the phrasing too lightly.

Although, I really really appreciate you guys for the effort to do quality translation based on compatibility with foreign readers. Language is one of the bridges to understand different cultures, so we need to be careful to understand & convey the multiple layers on intentions that can't be shown on mere texts alone (all on three parties' sides this time: the original manhwa, the scanlator & the readers' receiving ends). Some readers can't immediately read between the lines & will take everything personally, so they may take offense of words they read at face value.

But overall, thank you scanlator & translator team for bringing us your unsung hero works that otherwise we can never ever read. We take you for granted most of the time. Personally, I commend you guys for doing this out of your time, effort & sheer will, with only some meagre reward as compensation. I'm one of those free-riding readers who only managed to sign up on this site & read everything freely like a parasite so I just don't dare to complain. Ganbare mashou na, minna. Love you guys.

ok about that time clock couldn't he just spam the projectiles around him so he cant escape

Fed-Kun's army
man i hate harem, woww new cute girl lets raise romance flag for mc uwu

Wasn't Jared promoted to 5th rank Magician in a previous chapter?

Also, really wish TLers were the mods for their own chapter's releases. Seeing the dumb way people took a joke and twisted it makes me see red.

Users who are viewing this thread