Solo Bug Player - Ch. 40 - Season 1 END

He died in his previous life before the "Eastern Continent" expansion was released. He's gonna have to go in blind.

Despite the title "Solo" which kinda turned me away at first, cause I thought it'd be another series of OP solo character doing solo things and travelling solo, I have to admit that this series is quite a surprise for me. I love that he's actively recruiting people and talents, and spreading his power and territories. I love that we see a gradual change in his physique, rather than an abrupt time skip to a magically fit fellow within a few frames. I love the way a lot of the things are portrayed rather realistically by the author/artist. Honestly, this series really reminds me of the "Suikoden" game series, where the player strives to recruit 108 characters to join the player's kingdom/army. I'm really enjoying this series and so glad I didn't pass it up for another. Lastly, thank you to the scanlation group for working on this series. I'm hoping to read Season 2 when it's out.

Fed-Kun's army
When an entire swarm of translation groups pop up and snipe this story the VERY day the new chapter gets released.

I despise people, humanity is 80% pure trash.

I'm glad I started reading this. The title threw me off for a bit, which is also one of the reasons why I'm quite surprised as to how good this manhwa is. I'm about to catch up very soon, hopefully this manhwa gets the attention it oh so deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread