Solo Bug Player - Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
@dragoonstorm7
Like you said everyone is entitled to their opinion i just think judging the second season as a whole from the art alone is harsh and unfair.
Yes some people may view the art as worse or better, it is entirely subjective.
But at the end of the day heavily criticising the manhwa based solely of the art alone just makes you look like a bit of a knob, doesn't it?
And honestly it's not that big of a change, it's not like we're going from the art in season 1 of The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor to the art in season 3.

Also before you state the obvious this is of course entirely my opinion but that's the whole point, this is my opinion on this season of this manhwa just like how others (including you) are stating their opinion in the comments so am I.

@Akule how did they steal it? Edelgarde scans uploaded the first chapter then Tritinia did after a while Tritinia scans dropped it and even if edelgarde scans didn't upload the first chapter first it wouldn't be stealing because its the first chapter of a series its normal for more than one scantaltion to be interested in it but edelgarde scanned the whole season of solo bug player then when the second seasons comes they take the opportunity to steal this? if this is not scummy then I dont know what it

Contributor
@PeerlessAristocrat - Try actually reading the thread for the first chapter. You'll see people complaining that Edelgarde Scans is coming in and attempting to steal the series. Tritinia Scans was scanning a chapter a day and then Edelgarde Scans came in with their MTL quality in order to try to take it over. They did improve their quality later, once they had driven Tritinia Scans out.

It was all for increasing the amount of money they pull in. Edelgarde Scans was originally set up by Jaiminibox scans to snipe series. https://imgur.com/a/eDHZL8q

Here's an in-depth reddit post about it. https://old.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/eo8arx/how_jaimini_scans_do_scanlations_leaked_sniping/

@Akule well shit I didnt expect that at all and didnt think it was deep but thanks youve woken my eyes and made me realize that there are shitbags in every industry and am sorry for my ignorance

Contributor
@PeerlessAristocrat - No worries. Edelgarde Scans has gotten better with their translations, and Tritinia Scans has moved past it with different series.

I notice that SkrillzPlayz moved on with Rise of the Phoenix Scans and apparently Secret Scans? He was one of the ones who was involved heavily in the JB stuff. He's not listed in Edelgarde Scans anymore, so it is possible that they had a falling out.

Users who are viewing this thread