Solo Bug Player - Ch. 43

You are all right the art droped a lot, yes the chapter are faster but isnt it better to have slow but good chapters. Because if we wanted just the story we would have gone for the novel

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is the artist abusing the shit out of that :3 face to not draw Jared properly?

Dex-chan lover
That face is pissing me off and I usually don't mind that stuff.

I cant imma drop it. The art is highly influential to what I read. I can't read the manga and focus on the plot line when the artisit is literaly making Jared/MC's face look like a f***king kid. Sry... (I just had to point that out)

Damn, I was trying to be positive when I saw the first chap. of the 2nd season, but it's getting pretty difficult with this panels...

Dex-chan lover
It really feels like they're releasing the drafts and not the finished product...

Dex-chan lover
It's not anywhere near just the rough linework, annoying faces and no backgrounds either. The pacing's shot to shit, details are omitted and the censorship's extra retarded now. It's an all-encompassing embarrassment.

Honestly, I can let go of almost all of my issues with the art given time. The only one that I have trouble with is the faces. The expressions that could be expressed by the old artist were (in my opinion) much better. However, that doesn't mean I think this artist is bad or that I'm going to drop it. I just think that if the artist slowed their releases and did something else with the faces, maybe even lessening the amount of what i call are "quick faces", it would be much more pleasant.

the art and the pacing are really shit, the difference of the old artist and the new one is immense

Fed-Kun's army
I still am confused on everyone talking shit about the art. Like you get to read this with some better art then most of you all can do so its getting annoying that everyone's complaining.

Dex-chan lover
I just cant, it goes from complete coloured sketch by a fan to barely servicable to fan sketch again making it even goddamn worse. I'm sorry but i can't enjoy this one bit. And to people who say "this story is good art doesn't matter. I fail to see how this is any different than a lot of other isekai/reincarnation in a game works. Yes it's done a bit differently and presented so as well, but at the core of it it is the same.
Tldr, shit art ruined the manga for me. And i liked this a whole bunch as well.
@CptHornSwoggle , first if it's annoying you, don't read comments. Second, if there's so many people complaining maybe something is up dummy. Third, the "you can't do it so you can't critique it" is the dumbest argument ever and you should feel embarrassed about using it. Just as an example, people who taste and do reviews on restaurant food (professionals) are not chefs themselves. Wine tasters and raters do not make wine. Book critics are not writers. Music judges who judge performances are not musicians. So yeah, you're a dumbass

@CptHornSwoggle I mean it's quite different from the previous art style, and i'm not sure if there was a reason to do so, but if there was no particular reason to changing the artstyle I could see why some people are expressing their dissatisfaction about the change in art. Imo I preferred the previous style but as of right now it'll take a bit to get used to this style i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread