Solo Bug Player - Ch. 45

If he marries her then it's an instant drop, it don't matter if it's the masterpiece of the century

Thanks for the chapter. I want to only read you scans but I was confused by page 3. Because of that I decided to read Asura's scans. They did a better job on that page. However you did a better job overall. Thank you for your work.

Capri's death was horribly done. Remember when he was first introduced? The dude was supposed to be this big time badass that Jared was scared to go up against and then he just gets shot in the back and dies.

Contributor
...Does this even make sense? Wasn't that red head supposedly a prince of another nation, not too far from his territory away? So how come now it seems that useless guy is his king now? And honestly if Jared marries someone then it should be Curse ghost witch cutie, dark elf cutie and that the blue haired maid... all three would probably be optimal, but that red heads political marriage may just prevent that till Jared becomes a king himself... and here we are again at the beginning how come that red head is now his king... and if he isn't his king and jared is still the lord of another country then he should be duke in another country than the one his territory is residing... that isn't impossible but then it was either really unclear in the raw or simply completely let out in this whole rush... is the author trying to push the series to it's early grave?

The artist change and the rushing, time skipping may in the end just destroy this story... truly disappointing especially because the first season had such a grand looking build up... but now this...

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai Considering Jared is not a king but a lord and the red head is someone who can grant him a dukedom, it seems his king might actually be the red head. Think of it like in medieval france where each lord had their own armies and territories, and the kings had very little influence over each lord making them seem like different realms

Season 2 has just downgraded in many ways
I don’t mind the art (although some scenes are too bad)
I can still get over it
But the storyline gets too rush
And I don’t feel like continuing this
Plus some translations just keep changing
It goes from Cinder to Sinders
Then Laziq to Raziq to Gazir or sth
😂

Dex-chan lover
Season 2 has just downgraded in many ways
I don’t mind the art (although some scenes are too bad)
I can still get over it
But the storyline gets too rush
And I don’t feel like continuing this
Plus some translations just keep changing
It goes from Cinder to Sinders
Then Laziq to Raziq to Gazir or sth
😂
If the story is good, the art is only a means of delivery for that story.

Users who are viewing this thread