Solo Bug Player - Ch. 52

Haze looks like sailoor moon for some reason.
I mean did they ask complete Noobs to draw this or what? Coz at this point it's not even funny.

Wonder if the art will improve next season.
I couldn't tell the difference very well without a comparison before.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell happened to the art style.
It's all over the place

Dex-chan lover
So the minotaur was just having a nice nap, when a group of home invaders showed up an drilled a hole in his head

Dex-chan lover
At this point im only here to quickly skim to see if a miracle happened and the old artist came back. But GODDAM i didn't expect the art to become EVEN worse, now that's a skill lmao! Who are these people lol lol lol can't even recognise bc of the art

I'm actually not bothered by the art 🤔 Fun lobotomy chapter ^^

This is not a lobotomy they didn't go through the eye and also they didn't only remove part of the frontal lobe. This is trepanation.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I can't tell many of the characters appart anymore. Even with the names, they kinda became a blob in my mind.
the tanned girl is a quick rogue.
the tank guy is a guy.
but...
One of the blond girls is the swordswoman, the other is the reincarnated spirit that does not remember her time as one but seems to remember her time alive? (does she remember about the eye she gave him?). the blue hair one is a healer, the brown one is a magic user?
well, I better recognize the hair colors, because I can't tell them appart save for those. two of them being blondes makes it even worse.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
A raid that gives good rewards to all party members, so far that was the most unrealistic game feature in the manga.

Has the original artwork for the series dropped? Or is it from redrawing?
Tbh the Asura team must be massive or a bit overstretches with all the series they have going at the moment

Dex-chan lover
i think this is the first time the mc actually "torture" the enemy
kinda like cooking frog by slowly boiling it

Users who are viewing this thread