Solo Bug Player - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfwhistler it's just that my hentai senses were tingling whereas like the long tongue will be like a tentacle that will be used for entanglement then suckle suckle get the milky lmao

Ayyy he looks badass now. Thanks for the mass release. It seems like no one has been updating anything (that I read at least, and its a lot...) the past few days so this was a nice find.

Dex-chan lover
Question with Isabella is how, wouldn't she need to possess a body?

i love this Tritinia Scans goup....😘😘.. for converting image to jpg.. save bandwith...

I like this MC, he has brains, altough why does everything translate to "Only I..." which gives me too hard of Solo Leveling vibes that got renamed to Only I level up jeez I mean its probably not a reference and just raw translation but still.

Dex-chan lover
@Micro

Well so far we only know that she can only bee seen by the MC.
That doesn't mean she can't be a revenant.
Revenants are basically just a undead with a body, but have latelly been depicted as ghosts with corporeal forms too.
They tend however to hate the living or have a mission they follow with blind zeal so it's a bit out of character for them to make deals like she does.
But that could just be a personal trait of hers as revenants usually keep some of there personality even after death.
Also just apply magic to fix all your plot hole needs, if the author wants the MC to mary a ghost, then he can make it so.

TL:DR there is nothing that says she doesn't have the ability to interact with the living world, just that only he can see her..... also just apply magic to fix all your plot hole needs.

ghost waifu is best waifu.

I think that they are teasing the expansion part that he didn't play will be the real challenge, since he won't be able to exploit new bugs there and won't have the lore about that area.

Remember !, Ghost or Demon Lord or Vampire or Monster can turn into a fucking hot chick comparable to the 3D world goddess in 2D !

Marry The Crazy Ghost.
Please.

@KuroRaze yeah, I'm also waiting for her to suddenly turn into a 10/10 model :')
To be honest she already had her cute moments.

good to know the main character isn't just another weak ass boy that ca't finish what he starts all those isekaied people who let people go after defeating them then end up in a hostage situation are so stupid this guy knows whats up

Users who are viewing this thread