Solo Bug Player - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Boooooooooo
He looks like generic MC #25444545 now
I want my fat boy back

Dex-chan lover
I'm impressed with the way utilized the long strip comic style with this chapter. Changing the perspective while scrolling down during the fight was really intuitive.

Dex-chan lover
He looks like Ryo from Devilman now... or a blonde Gudao from FGO

Double-page supporter
ISABELLA IS THE MAIN WIFE, MAID IS THE 2ND. Maybe loli Knight is the 3rd?

I’m glad we were able to see translated enough to see him get skinny.

Honestly I see a lot of potential. I like this more then I thought

@Seamew i think there has been a 2 month time skip, and some of the vegetable there are more effective to help loose weight than anything on earth (but they taste like shit)

@Seamew I think you have to just assume it passed a lot of months for that to happen. Remember he is not just doing exercise to lose weight LOL. The exercises were more to motivate Lena and for him to train his body to be flexible and agile to make physical attacks as wee see happening in this chapter.

The trick to lose weight is the herbs he is eating. Now that he has his ranked chef back home, I am sure she is doing a better job in cooking the herbs while giving them a better taste so he can eat more and increase his metabolism to have a faster fat reduction.

Ok wtf is it me or are we missing chapters how did this chonker become so thin in 1 chapter

Was hoping for a more gradual progression of mc slimming down. Most mangas I read only have the mc instantly slim down (or never) for some reason.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I wholeheartedly approve of Isabella x Jared

Users who are viewing this thread