Solo Bug Player

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manhwa a real 10/10,
but my only concern is who tf is the guy in the cover photo? MC is blonde, so who is that?

@beanbear have you followed the series? You can't mark them as read if you have not.

Probably shit you already know, but

thank you so much eldegarde scans for translating this.. hope season 2 will be soon with us.

Trash of the Viscount's family
~Starting obese in another world~

Jokes aside this isn't too bad...

One of a kind Comic. Definitely gonna miss this..😄❤️✨

Thanks for translating this till End of Season 1. I'll be waiting for Season 2!!😊😊😊

(Also, is it me who only thinks it's strange, the cover I mean. That's not Jared, or is it?🤔)

this was stupid, he played the game for 10 years then just suddenly after being in the world for like a month forgets everything he ever knew about the game?? honestly it woulda been a great manga if not for that shitty part, its not necessary and its super unrealistic as well. how do you magically forget something youve been doing for 10 years straight?

If I had one wish, I would wish for these mangas, manhwas, and light novels to have better names.

Edit: Why is the person on the cover sometimes completely unrelated to the story, Is that how he looks in the light novel?

Users who are viewing this thread