Solo Bug Player

Dex-chan lover
A better than average representative of the "using real world gaming knowledge to succeed as the in-game reincarnation" genre, involves optimal personal strength growth, hoarding of artifacts and talented people, and development of the territory. The name of the manhwa is actually somewhat misleading, as actual bugs and exploits are used sparingly. The hero is mostly using prior knowledge to get ahead. The characters are likeable and the story is satisfying in the way good (power)base building stories are.

I must say, compared to many other Manhwas I've read this one nailed the characters for me. I find myself liking most of them and the conversations flow smoothly.

This is... quite boring. MC solves all his problems effortlessly and doesn't really have a personality. The world mechanics never get explained, so the MC's growth feels meaningless. There's no sense of conflict or immersion. I do not understand the high rating at all, it's a blandly average manhwa at best. I guess it is better than most of the other isekai trash, but that's still a far cry from being good.

Double-page supporter
F
Why did the cover change? That artsstyle seems different than this artstyle... Maybe the novel?

I don't know why you guys are getting salty because of how he solves his problems. Knowledge is power, and he is using that power for his own benefit. One of the pro/interesting points of this manga is how he quickly adapts and solves his problems and situations. Personally, this was a good read, a quality I haven't read in a while. The art style is as engaging as the storyline itself. 10/10.

I am really liking where this is going. would love to see somemore wacky bugs tho, like oh there is a op weapon behind this locked door that noone can open lemme just run jump and shieldserve in this position to glitch through the map. i mean wouldnt that be wacky to see.

Users who are viewing this thread