Solo Bug Player

This is getting exciting and better.. I hope everything will go well.. with the story progress as well as the scanlations and translations.

Thanks, Edelgarde Scans for your hard-work! 😄😄

edelgarde scans will snipe any series as they like huh lmao fuck all of them https://imgur.com/a/HxW6x7X

@somaanggoro well I find their scan much easier to read and understand compared to trinity scans. The font is readable and not very fancy and the sentences make more sense and they even took the time to draw over instead of just making notes under the panels. Sure, they may have sniped it but at least they put hard work into it and gave out quality content.

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure if the MC is strong or weak. Wish Novel was translated..

Too dam slow but I like the Translations are quick at least. It's hard to say how long this Artist is going to take though. If he decides to drop then it's over for us

Dex-chan lover
The character that was on the cover apparently the MC design for the novel.
https://page.kakao.com/home/나-홀로-버그로-꿀빠는-플레이어-[독점연재]/53894877

Its a diamond in the rough, very recommended for all you peeps. You wont regret reading this diamond!

This is actually a hidden gem i loved reading this, can't wait for more holy shit.

"This is why you don't do drugs, because Jared will shove them down your throat." Not only that, but a JoJo reference, even if it's not actually in it, most likely from a translator so either way there's a JoJo reference.

Smart, Cunning and Dependable MC , Character Development, World Building, Good Storyline,, Very Good artwork . 8/10

Uff pretty average and a bit boring. Everything is super fast, strong relationships from nowhere with strange, mostly female kids. Shallow characters and sidekicks, MC has no character developement because he is brilliant from scratch and has no problems to face because he knows every solution immediately. Great artwork tho

Every character is hot and has a nice art. But is too fast paced, i just can't feel any connection to the characters. It's just fine, i guess...

Double-page supporter
I understand some of the criticism but I still like it quite a lot, the progression is fun.

.. I don't remember the characters from chapter 30. Maybe it's been a while but I have no recollection of them whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread